The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano Empty
PostSubject: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:32 pm

All out fight on neutral ground. Both are in their Season Five incarnations with their full arsenals. Who wins?
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 pm

I think Vizsla wins this one.

First off, he has superior dueling feats. He implicitly survived a duel with Darth Tyranus, which would be impressive indeed. More solidly however is his performance against Darth Maul. He managed to fair better in a duel with Maul than Savage did, and Savage is a far more accomplished duelist than Ahsoka, with the defeats of Ventress and Plo Koon underneath his belt. Ahsoka was able to last twenty seconds against a Grievous who was toying with her. Another thing to consider is his prowess in hand to hand combat. Pre Vizsla, when fighting seriously, managed to land a few physical blows on Darth Maul, who is a master of Teras Kasi. So from this we can see that his capabilities as a duelist and martial artist alone are more impressive than what Ahsoka has shown herself to be capable of.

Next what we should consider is Vizsla's arsenal. Vizsla's arsenal aside from his lightsaber includes hand held blasters, blasters integrated into his gauntlets, a flamethrower, explosives, a fibrocord, a jetpack, and the jetpack's missile. With almost all of these, Vizsla has managed to either evade Darth Maul or land a significant blow on him. I doubt Ahsoka would fare as well against this arsenal.

So his superior skill and arsenal lead me to believe that he would comfortably win this fight.
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Emperordmb wrote:

First off, he has superior dueling feats. He implicitly survived a duel with Darth Tyranus, which would be impressive indeed. More solidly however is his performance against Darth Maul. He managed to fair better in a duel with Maul than Savage did, and Savage is a far more accomplished duelist than Ahsoka, with the defeats of Ventress and Plo Koon underneath his belt. Ahsoka was able to last twenty seconds against a Grievous who was toying with her. Another thing to consider is his prowess in hand to hand combat. Pre Vizsla, when fighting seriously, managed to land a few physical blows on Darth Maul, who is a master of Teras Kasi. So from this we can see that his capabilities as a duelist and martial artist alone are more impressive than what Ahsoka has shown herself to be capable of.

Next what we should consider is Vizsla's arsenal. Vizsla's arsenal aside from his lightsaber includes hand held blasters, blasters integrated into his gauntlets, a flamethrower, explosives, a fibrocord, a jetpack, and the jetpack's missile. With almost all of these, Vizsla has managed to either evade Darth Maul or land a significant blow on him. I doubt Ahsoka would fare as well against this arsenal.

So his superior skill and arsenal lead me to believe that he would comfortably win this fight.

1. It is nowhere stated he dueled Dooku, why are you hanging on to this? A scar is not enough evidence he dueled him, and we know absolutely nothing about the setting, context, or people involved
2. Savage didn't "beat" Plo because of his saber skills, and when has he defeated Ventress? Savage's sabers "skills" is insanely sloppy and the main reason why he beats his opponents is because of brute strength
3. I think you're right about the hand-to-hand combat points. But Ahsoka is no slouch, she completely humiliated 10-20 shock troopers when not even trying, and beat the shit out of the Mandolorian Secret Service.

I think Ahsoka would be able to dodge and/or counter Vizsla's arsenal for some time, but in the end, with all of Vizsla's armament combined, he will win.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Excalibur2776 wrote:
Emperordmb wrote:

1. It is nowhere stated he dueled Dooku, why are you hanging on to this? A scar is not enough evidence he dueled him, and we know absolutely nothing about the setting, context, or people involved
2. Savage didn't "beat" Plo because of his saber skills, and when has he defeated Ventress? Savage's sabers "skills" is insanely sloppy and the main reason why he beats his opponents is because of brute strength
3. I think you're right about the hand-to-hand combat points. But Ahsoka is no slouch, she completely humiliated 10-20 shock troopers when not even trying, and beat the shit out of the Mandolorian Secret Service.

I think Ahsoka would be able to dodge and/or counter Vizsla's arsenal for some time, but in the end, with all of Vizsla's armament combined, he will win.
1. That's why I said implicitly. I also listed more concrete evidence of Vizsla's skills.

2. Regardless, fairing better against Maul than an opponent who can bring down Plo Koon is very impressive indeed. Savage disarmed Ventress and forced her to a retreat in the season four finale. Savage's skills don't suck (at least in Season Five). Fairing better than the B-team against Sidious is proof enough of that.

3. Didn't she have help from Ventress. I also don't think one can take the skilled warrior connotation of the word Mandalorian when referring to these guys. This is impressive, but it's still not on the level at which one can punch Darth Maul in the face mid-duel.

Glad we agree Vizsla would win even if we disagree as to what degree. If you have a chance come to chat bro.
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Quote :

Quote :

1. That's why I said implicitly. I also listed more concrete evidence of Vizsla's skills.

2. Regardless, fairing better against Maul than an opponent who can bring down Plo Koon is very impressive indeed. Savage disarmed Ventress and forced her to a retreat in the season four finale. Savage's skills don't suck (at least in Season Five). Fairing better than the B-team against Sidious is proof enough of that.

3. Didn't she have help from Ventress. I also don't think one can take the skilled warrior connotation of the word Mandalorian when referring to these guys. This is impressive, but it's still not on the level at which one can punch Darth Maul in the face mid-duel.

Glad we agree Vizsla would win even if we disagree as to what degree. If you have a chance come to chat bro. 
2. Well, again, all of Savage's so called victories is due to brute strength. The main reason why they retreated is due to the Maul vs. Kenobi fight where Maul was winning. And I didn't say Savage sucked, I said he was very sloppy. Though it is impressive how long Savage fared against Sidious, I believe Sidious was playing with him.
3. She did have help from Ventress, but she obviously didn't need any She took them down with ease and wasn't even trying. But I agree punching Maul in the face is more impressive.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:29 pm

2. The point I'm making is that Vizsla fared better against Maul than somebody who is overall a significantly superior combatant to Ahsoka.

3. I wouldn't say there's indication that she wasn't trying.
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Emperordmb wrote:
2. The point I'm making is that Vizsla fared better against Maul than somebody who is overall a significantly superior combatant to Ahsoka.

3. I wouldn't say there's indication that she wasn't trying.

3. It looked pretty easy, and every chance she got she glanced over at Ventress, she obviously wasn't worried...
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:49 pm

"Listen to me, I don't want to fight."
"I do!"
"We're taking you in now Commander!"
"That's not gonna happen, trust me. Now I'm not going to hurt any of you. We're not going to hurt any of you. But you're not taking me in."
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 pm

0:36, Ahsoka not even paying attention to the clones, warning Ventress not to hurt them. Obviously wasn't worried.

0:48, Looking at Ventress again. Obviously not worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano   Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre Vizsla vs Ahsoka Tano
Page 1 of 1