The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan Reborn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Revan Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Revan Reborn   Revan Reborn EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:02 pm

"Yet again, I have been reborn."

The words shook Revan from his weakness and nausea, after suffering a crippling defeat at the hands of the Emperor's elite strike team.  He'd used the new ability he learned to quickly escape the cold grip of death.  He learned this ability, known as fold space, from his old mentor, Kreia, however he never asked where she found the ability herself.  Nevertheless, it bought Revan time, as he used his unique talent to transport himself to Nar Shaddaa. He knew he could not return to the jedi, as the sith would simply hunt him down again.  He chose Nar Shaddaa, as it was the best way to remain hidden from both the sith... and the jedi.

"Who are you?" the very question caused Revan to jerk his gaze upward.  The question had been asked by a slimy trandoshan, the beast's eyes in wide disbelief. 

"You will not have my name, nor my affiliation," Revan began, "But you may go to rest."  As his last word rolled off his tongue, he reached out with the force, and the trandoshan clutched his head.  In a matter of a few seconds, the vile creature was spread across the floor, unconscious.  "The force is a powerful ally," concluded Revan. 

Revan had chosen to take his mask off to remain secret.  While in a normal situation the mask would help Revan stay hidden, his mask was an exception.  All knew the look of Revan's mask, and a mix of emotions including fear, respect, and happiness were felt when it was gazed upon.  He decided that the best course of action would be to blend in with the crowd, drown in the sea of criminals and thugs walked the Smuggler's Moon.  He approached a nearby Cantina to get some rest and relaxation, although what he had found there was far from it.  He saw a pair of sith lords negotiating with a group of Weequay and Trandoshans, and feared the worst. 

"Are those bounty hunters aligned with the trandoshan I disposed of recently?" thought Revan.  He feared that they were bargaining with the sith to find him.  Revan concealed himself with the force and silently walked into the cantina.  He sent a ripple through the force to draw attention away from himself, and then he revealed himself.  He looked towards the entrance of the cantina, only to see a weequay pointing the direction of his whereabouts to the sith lords he'd seen earlier.  He quickly concealed himself again, hoping that they would never noticed him. 

The group strutted through the cantina, and walked passed the table which Revan had been in earlier. The last member of the group to walk by was someone he hadn't noticed earlier, a mandalorian woman, clad in shining blue armor.  She looked towards Revan's table and gave a simple command, "Follow me to get away from these fools."  Revan wisely followed the order, and they slipped out of the Cantina into a nearby apartment, which Revan presumed to be hers.

"Who are you, and why are you helping me?"  Asked Revan.

"I'm Taegra, the last of Clan Ordo."

TO BE CONTINUED....
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

Revan Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revan Reborn   Revan Reborn EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Ooooooo this is awesome! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com