Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 pm

ATTENTION! ALL MEMBERS OF AUTUMN 616 MUST EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!  I REPEAT, THE CRUISER MUST BE EVACUATED IN 5 MINUTES!

As explosions rocked the Autumn 616, the majority of the crew members began flooding into the docking bay, desperate to escape.  SK-LX stood watching, laughing as they all went to their unwitting deaths.  As soon as the majority of the transports were boarded, SK quickly activated a detonator that set off a series of explosives he jury rigged onto each and every transport and starship within the docking bay.

EUPHORIC STATEMENT: The destruction I have wrought has proven satisfying to my photoreceptors.  Perhaps there will be other opportunities to wreak such death.

SK-LX ran for the escape pods, knowing he'd only need one to flee the falling ship.  As he reached his destination, however, all of the escape pods had been used, save two.  Before he entered a pod, however, an astromech droid rode into the room, and went to the pod beside SK-LX's.  In the dialect of astromech droids, he stated, "I am T3-M4, and you stopped me from fucking bitches." With that odd yet humorous declaration, the droid entered the escape pod, and it launched from the ship to the surface of the nearest planet, Felucia.

ASSESSMENT: This won't be the last time i see that strange astromech droid. 

SK-LX boarded the last escape pod, and watched as the Autumn 616 fell towards the atmosphere of Felucia. It would be a long adventure.

Daily Challenge (Difficulty-Easy):

As the first day, the challenge shall start at one root point to branch out as the days go on depending on the choices you make. The first challenge, which applies to all, unlike the ones that will follow...

Identify your surroundings and treat injuries you may have sustained. That done, see if there is anything of interest nearby that you could use to help yourself survive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Chuggins's escape pod hit the lush ground of Felucia with a thud, jolting him forward in his seat. Though the escape pod had slowed down before hitting the planet it still did so with a great amount of force.

Chuggins wasn't the only person in the escape pod. He'd seen a young Zabrak boy crying for his parents in the chaos before the ship exploded. He'd delayed his escape to save that young boy, promising he would help find his parents after they were safe. Now that the escape pod crashes, Chuggins was left starring into the twisted lifeless face of that boy, his neck had twisted sideways when they hit the ground. Chuggins wanted to sit there and cry, but mourning would have to wait. He was still alive and spending time weeping over the tragic death of the young boy wouldn't help his situation.

Chuggins popped his straps open and fell to the floor. He took count of all he had, once he exited the escape pod he would not want to come back in and endure the face of the dead boy once again. His vibroblade was strapped safely to left side, a hand held retractable grapple gun strapped to his right. He picked up the DLT-20A blaster riffle that he'd managed to grab before entering the escape pod and slung the strap over his shoulder so that it hugged his back. He checked his pockets, a med pac, and an adrenal stim. Not being able to stand being in the presence of the dead boy for one more second he popped the door to the escape pod and fell out onto the moist wet ground of Felucia.

He sucked in gasps of humid air through his lizard mouth and nostrils. Aside from the smell of heated metal and smoke, Chuggins smelt the wondrous perfumes of the flowers growing on Felucia. They were all around him, ten times taller than he was, he was in the middle of the forest. First things first. He needed to take stock of his surroundings so that he wouldn't spend the rest of his day wondering aimlessly through the lush forests of Felucia, but he couldn't see a thing.

Glancing up at one of the trees he pulled out his grappling gun. There was a quick Psst an then the wizz of the cord flying upward through the air. The pointy end pierced the top of the flower like tree and Chuggins was yanked upwards. Grabbing onto the top of the tree he pulled himself up, then holstered his grappling gun.

Crawling on hands and knees along the top of the flower his light brown skin contrasted the deep blue, greens, and purples. Slowly raising his head he was the great beauty of the Felucia. Dozens upon dozens of beautifully colored flowers stretched with no end. Insects buzzed and creatures flew. Chuggins sat there for a few moments just taking it all in. This would be his challenge. Then his mind became more critical, he began searching for a place of cover, the last thing he wanted to do was use the escape pod as cover, the rising smoke would draw attention from sentient beings and that would be a long shot if they would be friendly or if they would kill him and take his supplies, but most of all the young Zabrak...he couldn't bare being in his dead corpses presence again.

After a few minutes of searching he noticed something a few kilometers to the north, there was a small cliff side and at the base of the cliff was the dark hole of a cave. Shelter. He smiled in his mind. He slid down the trunk of the tree and drew his vibroblade. He used it to push away the leaves as he made his way towards the cliff, leaving the escape pod behind forever.

After only a few minutes he heard a loud noise over head, he look up and saw flaming metal heading his way, he ran and dove to the ground. The metal hitting directly where he had been standing, moist dirt sprayed all over him. He got up, a part of the ship had fallen right next to him. Looking closer he saw that it was a heavy duty footlocker. He put his hands on it to open it but had to with draw them quickly as the metal was still hot. He waited for the metal to cool and then opened it.

The foot locker must have belonged to a soldier for he found a high quality blaster pistol, but its barrel had bent in the fall, it was useless. He also found two intact med pacs which he quickly grabbed and pocketed, he also found three military rations bars and fifty credits, which he also pocketed. Aside from that was nothing of note. Chuggins closed the locker and moved on towards the direction of the cave. After forty five more minutes of moving through the forest he made it to the cave. Pressing has back up against the side of the cave he flicked on the night vision in his right cybernetic eye and closed his left one. Then he looked in, the cave was small and empty, nor was there any evidence of it being the home of a wild animal. At the back of the cave was a small pool.

Chuggins stepped into the cave and thrust his face into the pool of water, after that day he was incredibly thirsty. Then he took the blaster from his back and set it down beside himself and sat down, pressing his back against the stone side of the cave. And finally he wept for the young Zabrak boy.

Last edited by WildBantha88 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Nightblade crawled out of the piece of the ship he had been in when the ship crashed. He was bruised and battered, but he was for the most part uninjured thanks to his armor and the relatively lucky angle his piece of wreckage had hit the ground at. He then surveyed the wreckage, finding nothing useful, save for one thing. Sitting amidst the wreckage were a few packs of hydration tablets. Water wasn't going to be a problem for him for the next week or so.

By gazing upon his surroundings, Nightblade ascertained that he was somewhere in the Felucian fungus forests, though judging from the size of the fungi he was only moderately deep in it. Not in the middle, but not quite on the edge. Quickly checking his life form scanner, Nightblade was confident that there was nobody else near him, nor were their any large beasts near him.

He quickly checked his armor to make sure all of his weapon systems were online. Confident that they were, Nightblade decided that now may be a good time to search for other survivors. Nightblade quickly scaled a large fungus, and observed the smoke rising from various areas in the vicinity. Observing where each area with smoke was coming from, Nightblade was able to determine an epicenter of the crash, and decided it would be his best interest to head in that direction, to see if he meets up with any other survivors.

While Nightblade was not looking for any conflict, he was not stupid. He was smart enough to recognize the danger of the situation, so while he wasn't looking for a fight, he had to be and would be fully prepared for one. So with that in mind, Nightblade set off into the jungle towards the epicenter of the crash with his lifeform scanner in one hand, and the hilt of his darksaber in the other...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 pm

As SK-LX emerged from his escape pod, he quickly began to analyze his surroundings. "Felucia," he thought, "certainly not the destination I intended, but I suppose I can find my way off of this planet. What of the other survivors? Perhaps they will increase my chances of escape. Or perhaps some will bar my way. My methods will adjust accordingly." As the lone droid searched the wreckage, he attempted to find whatever supplies and resources he could. Unfortunately, most of what he would find useful was destroyed, and only a single repair kit was left intact. he took the repair kit, and began examining whatever injuries he himself may have sustained.

His right arm suffered minor damage, as did his left leg and shoulder. Putting the repair kit to good use, he fixed his injuries to the best of his abilities. He knew he would need to find assistance soon, lest he suffer an egregious fate at the hands of the Felucian wildlife. Despite his intense assassination protocols and elite combat ability, SK-LX was not geared towards survival missions. Although it would go against his homicidal nature, he would need to find some of the other survivors. As he began scanning past his location for signs of life, he discerned a small pack of nexu, as well as a human, presumably one of the survivors.  He was heading towards what SK assumed was the center location of the crash. Grabbing his DC-15A rifle, SK-LX headed to the crash site, still wary of the pack of nexu not far from him.

STATEMENT: Assassination protocols engaged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Nightblade glanced around him. There were smoking hunks of metal lying around, and he was in a large clearing that was made by the crash.

Now having arrived at the center of the wreckage, Nightblade found a box of food rations and a small box with half a dozen power cells in it. Now he had food, but was unwilling to eat it unless he was incapable of successfully hunting. If he was to survive, he knew that he was going to have to conserve his resources. He would only use his food rations and hydration tablets as a last resort if he was incapable of hunting for food or finding fresh water.

At the epicenter of the crash, Nightblade was a little surprised he had not run into any other survivors, when he heard movement coming from near the treeline (or giant fungus line, whatever). Quickly checking his lifeform scanner, Nightblade saw several creatures popping up on the scanner. But that couldn't be right. His scanner indicated that the creatures were further away than that. It was then that a realization dawned on him. droids!

Quickly he activated his lightsaber, and as the black blade ignited like a blade of the night, a lone droid stepped into the clearing with a blaster in hand. Nightblade drew his saber back into a defensive stance. "My name is Nightblade of Mandalore!" He announced. "I will not attack without justification, but if you shoot first I will destroy you. If you do not fire, it may be in our best interests to form an alliance for the sake of survival and getting off of this blasted planet." He then stopped talking and waited for the droid's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Mist felt the ship rumble and growl as she sat in her bed and held a datapad the listed all the information she needed to end her employers life, suddenly the emergency siren of the ship went off, warning all passenger to evacuate the ship in five minutes, Mist quickly jumped up out her bed and headed for the door, grabbing her backpack which held all of her equipment, just as she had expected, there was utter chaos, families and crewmen were running towards the escape pods, most of them were blasted away by an explosion. Mist quickly began making her way to the escape pods, but was stopped by the sight of a young Zabrak boy crying for his parents, she called for him, but the ship's siren was too loud, and her scream fell on deaf ears. she ran towards him but rubble fell from the ship's ceiling effectively sealing her off from him, she screamed for the young boy to run, but to her amazement a trandoshan came to the boy's rescue and fled with him towards the escape pods. I'll make sure to steal him a tarisian ale if I make it out alive.

She left and made for the escape pods, dodging all that the chaos threw at her, finally she reached the escape pods, she was tempted to wait for the young boy and the lizard, but a large explosion quickly made her change her mind, she pressed the key that opened the door to the escape pods, what she saw was something that shook her to her very core, the dead bodies of a Zabrak couple. The explosion must've gotten them. She shook her head and made her way into one of the escape pods, pressing a few of the keys and with that the pod came alive and came falling down towards the planet, the pod shook and rumbled, pieces of the small lifeboat were being forcefully torn from its exterior, finally the ship hit the ground of the planet with great force.

"Well, I'm not doing that again" Mist said as she brought her hand up and messaged her pained cranium, Mist, quickly scurried to find her backpack. she opened the small pack and examined them making sure they were still intact, her blaster pistol was the first thing that she looked for, it was intact some what damaged but still useable. "oh spirits I hope I loaded the damn thing" She checked the blaster's clip and to her joy it had a full clip loaded, she cradled the gun and kissed it. "Thank the spirits" next she searched for her vibrodagger - often known as the assassin's tool, thankfully it was fine, she examined the blade, bringing the edge to the tip of her thumb and slowly making sure it still hadn't dulled, to her surprise it was just as sharp as the day she had stolen it. "Not the most modern weapon but I'm sure you'll come in handy..I think" she placed the weapon in her back pocket and continued to search the pack, everything was fine, while the most of the kolto vials she had were broken she managed to find one that remained intact. Her shield generator had remained mostly intact though she would have to solemnly use it, as because of the damaged it was somewhat glitch and would only allow one use, though the benefit of stealing this beauty was now evident, as it could recharge itself though it would take a full day to charge. Her wrist launcher had remained intact though two of grenade ports were broken allowing for only three shots to be fired instead of five, before needing a reload. Mist loaded the three ports with two smoke grenades and a EMP grenade.

Suddenly a noise brought her out of her thoughts, she quickly brought her blaster up to where she had heard the noise. "Who's there?" she asked, but received no answer. She switched the gun from stun to kill. "I wont ask again who's there?" this time her tone was threatening. much to her surprise a small gizka jumped out from the bush she was aiming at and croaked.

"Spirits you scared me" The small animal whined, she relaxed and holstered the weapon, bring her self down to the small creature's level. "You're a cute one" She cooed. "Wanna come with me?"  The small creature gave a happy croak and jumped to her hands. Mist brought the small creature to her shoulder and went back into the escape pod, grabbing her equipment. "Come on, we need to look for shelter, otherwise who knows what'll scoop down and eat us" she joked. making the young gizka cower and jump in her backpack. Mist laughed at the little creature as she jumped onto one of the tree branches, to try and get a better vantage point. spotting only wreckage of the ship. might be worth check the wreckage out for survivors, but what's going to stop the locals from checking it out as well? 

"Well life isn't worth living without a little excitement" Mist turned to the little gizka. "Lets go check it out shall we" from what she could gather it seemed the little creature was protesting. "Don't be a baby" She jumped down from the top of the five-foot tree and onto the ground as if it were nothing. "Time for another adventure!" She said as she held her blaster in one hand and her dagger in the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Emperordmb wrote:
Nightblade glanced around him. There were smoking hunks of metal lying around, and he was in a large clearing that was made by the crash.

Now having arrived at the center of the wreckage, Nightblade found a box of food rations and a small box with half a dozen power cells in it. Now he had food, but was unwilling to eat it unless he was incapable of successfully hunting. If he was to survive, he knew that he was going to have to conserve his resources. He would only use his food rations and hydration tablets as a last resort if he was incapable of hunting for food or finding fresh water.

At the epicenter of the crash, Nightblade was a little surprised he had not run into any other survivors, when he heard movement coming from near the treeline (or giant fungus line, whatever). Quickly checking his lifeform scanner, Nightblade saw several creatures popping up on the scanner. But that couldn't be right. His scanner indicated that the creatures were further away than that. It was then that a realization dawned on him. droids!

Quickly he activated his lightsaber, and as the black blade ignited like a blade of the night, a lone droid stepped into the clearing with a blaster in hand. Nightblade drew his saber back into a defensive stance. "My name is Nightblade of Mandalore!" He announced. "I will not attack without justification, but if you shoot first I will destroy you. If you do not fire, it may be in our best interests to form an alliance for the sake of survival and getting off of this blasted planet." He then stopped talking and waited for the droid's response.

ANALYSIS: Beskar'gam armoring, an integrated weapons system, a lifeform scanner, and what appears to be a lightsaber, although I've never seen the like. Well armed indeed.

STATEMENT: Do not worry, organic, I have not come to spill your slippery components onto the ground of this planet. We will need to work in concert if we are to escape.  Before we attempt to search for others, however, I suggest that we worry about the immediate threat. My scanners are detecting a pack of nexu closing in on our position.

As SK-LX looked towards the direction of the pack, he could see multiple eyes peering through the fungal growth, and some were behind the wreckage of the Autumn.  raising his rifle, SK trained his sights towards the pack, and they snarled in contempt, knowing that the carnage was soon to begin.

Assassination protocols engaged. I will be looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 pm

The pack split, half of them running at the droid, and the other three running straight at Nightblade. The Nexu taking point leaped at Nightblade, but before its claws or teeth could reach him, Nightblade brought his blade up in a long sweep that came just short of bisecting the Nexu, but left it dead nonetheless. 

The other two stopped short after seeing their friend's gruesome death. Nightblade held his blade in a defensive position, waiting to strike at anything that came to close to him, as the Nexus cautiously circled him, the light of the fire around them reflecting in their eyes. One of them slowed down and the other sped up until they were on either side of Nightblade.

One Nexu charged at him, but Nightblade was to quick, easily decapitating it with his Darksaber. In the second that he had turned his attention to the charging Nexu, the other Nexu had sprung in the air towards him.

Unable to react in time, Nightblade could do nothing as the Nexu tackled him to the ground, and sent the Darksaber skittering out of his hand just outside of his reach. The Nexu clawed and bit at him, but was unable to penetrate his armor. Nightblade quickly extended the retractable wrist blade on his right gauntlet. Acting swiftly, Nightblade pressed his left hand to the Nexu's chest, gave a powerful push, and drove the vibroblade on his right arm straight into the creature's gut. Then he shoved the creature back once more, this time sending it tumbling to the ground a few feet away.

The creature tried to crawl away, but Nightblade scrambled back to his feet, grabbed the Darksaber off of the ground, reignited it, and walked over to the wounded Nexu. The Nexu screamed one last time as Nightblade stabbed the blade of his Darksaber through the creature's abdomen.

Nightblade quickly turned his head in the droid's direction to see how his new companion was doing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 pm

As the pack diverged into two groups, three of the beasts charged at SK-LX. Firing two rounds of his DC-15A rifle at one of the nexu, it dodge the first shot, but was hit directly in the back with the second. These creatures are faster than I imagined, thought SK.  As the beast lay on the ground, he fired one last shot into its head, effectively ending its life.  

Meanwhile, the other two beasts met SK at full stride. Utilizing his whip cord, SK wrapped up the closest nexu, causing the second to trip over the former.  Firing a quick round into the wrapped nexu's head, it let out a menacing growl before ultimately giving in to death.

The final beast sprinted towards SK-LX with full fury, and it managed to scrape part of his durasteel armor. SK decided to pull out his vibroknife, and launched a series of cuts and stabs at the nexu's face.  Enraged, the beast lunged towards the droid, attempting to bite through SK's armor. SK sidestepped the obvious maneuver, and the nexu flung itself into the ground. 

Quickly, SK caught the beast in its whip cord, as it slowly struggled to get out.  Ultimately, SK decided to keep the beast tangled in his whip cord, to relish his kill by letting the beast die a slow, painful death. Glancing at Nightblade, SK pointed towards the caught nexu with glee.

JOYFUL STATEMENT: Torturing this beast will do wonders for sating my bloodlust. This is a necessary cruelty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 am

Mist jumped into the air and summersaulted onto a tree's branches, she had been trying to get to the wreckage of ship, for 3 hours straight, most would strain under the intense flips and rolls she was doing, but most hadn't grown up in the jungles of onderon, were the tree were plentiful and acrobatics were a must as the only way to escape a pack of hungry Zakkegs were only done by skilled acrobats and fast people. She gave one last jump and landed directly in front of the vessels wreckage.

"I wonder if any else made it out.." She thought to her self as the little Gizka whined. Mist ignored the little creature and walked towards the wrecked ship, her gaze landing on door that seemed untouched, Mist tried to open it, pulling on the doors, trying hard to pry it open with her strength, but her efforts were in Vain. the door was blasted shut, the heat from the explosions had melted archway of the door, effectively stopping anyone from getting its valuables. "Damn" She cursed, kicking the door with the heel of her boots. "Ow" She hissed, Mist began pacing back and forth from the door to the small clearing that the ship had created, she brought her hands up and continued. "Damm it all, I spent the entire bloody day trying to get here and what happens! the blasted ship is completely sealed off!" The little Gizka croaked. tilting its head at its human friend and croaking once again. Mist sighed and get down on her knees in front of the little creature. "What are we gonna do eh?" she scratched the gizka's ear and watched as it melted in her palm. Suddenly a noise made both of them jump in surprise, she quickly brought the gizka up to her shoulder and drew her blaster pistol.

"Who's there?" No answer. the little gizka jumped into the opening of her backpack as she spoke again. "Show yourself coward!" Mist heard the creature slowly moving, his shadow figure was all that she saw. As the light began to show the beings face, she slowly lowered her blaster.

"You..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:09 am

Chuggins stood up, inside the cave and dried the tear from his only organic eye. He had witnessed tragic death before but had little time to ever mourn. He's spent the last hour mourning, not just for the Zabrak boy but for all the unjust death he'd witnessed in his life. Though morning was healthy he couldn't sit around all day crying, there was still day light and he'd noticed where all the wreckage was. The epicenter of the crash was directly to his south, but the rear end of the ship had crashed to the north east. Random chunks of the ship were scattered between those two points. Chuggins stood up and slung his blaster riffle over his shoulder again. He would go to the back of the ship, it was closer and he suspected that most of the attention would be drawn to the epicenter. He wasn't against meeting other survivors but he didn't want to fall victim to unfeeling scavengers who would kill him just to steal his stuff.

He pulled out his vibroblade and began making his way through the lush forest of Felucia. It took him about an hour to reach the crash. As he was emerging from the forest he heard a loud thud of metal. He pressed his back against a tree. He heard a female voice cursing because she cant open the wreckage, as he shifts his weight a twig snaps. He cursed to himself for make such a rookie mistake, she pulled out a blaster in fear, Chuggins stepped out into the light. She lowered her blaster at the sight of him.

"Hello, I don't believe we have met before, I am Chuggins." He said sheathing his vibroblade to ensure she realized he meant no harm.

"Nice to meet you Chuggins, Im Mist." She replied. Chuggins cocked his head in curiosity.

"What an unusual name." She chuckled a bit, obviously not the first time she heard that, then Chuggins added. "You look like your having trouble opening the ship, need my help?"

"I would appreciate it." She said.

Chuggins grabbed a hold of the door, and she grabbed ahold right underneath his grip. Together they pulled. The metal whined but held fast for the first few seconds, but then it suddenly lodged free and they both fell onto their backs onto the soggy ground. A gizka poked its head out of Mist's back pack and squirmed from under her weight. They both got up and brushed themselves off, Chuggins made and After you gesture, then followed her into the ship. There were a few burnt corpses laying among broken equipment and broken glass. Mist was on one side of the room already scavenging, Chuggins tried to ignore the bodies and took the other side of the room. He opened a weapons locker and found a broken blaster and two thermal detonators. He saw Mist eyeing the detonators with envy, so he tossed her one and pocketed the other. Then he found a true treasure, something that made his heart flutter with glee. A working datapad. It had a fine crack down the center of the screen but it was completely functional. He turned it on and started making a map of locations he'd been. The Cave, his escape pod, and the back of the ship. He would continue to jot down places as he discovered them, as well as creatures or other important things. This datapad would prove to be infinitely useful. As he was busy he heard strange voices out side. They were not speaking in an language he heard before. Him and Mist exchanged a worried look.

"Hide!" He whispered loudly enough for her to hear him and he took his own advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinious

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Aganhal was having a drink in the small, crowded bar of the ship. He knew that the man he was looking for was there too. Aganhal detected the man and slowly stood up and started walking towards him. Before Aganhal could get closer to him, he stopped as he heard the alarms. 
Aganhal realized that he had to abort mission and evacuate immediately so he ran to the escape pods. He quickly fired the one he was in out of the cruiser and started landing to the nearest planet, Felucia. 

The pod harshly crushed the land but Aganhal survived the landing unharmed. Before leaving the pod for good, Aganhal checked if there were anything that might be useful to him. He found a medpack and an antidote kit. “These will come in handy” he thought as he observed the savage characteristics of the planet. 

He exited the pod and started walking into the trees to find shelter. He wasn’t sure if the incident happened because of him or not. Aganhal didn’t care for the dying innocents since he enjoyed the suffering of others yet the uncertainty still bothered him. He needed to make sure that his master wasn’t hunting him down and he needed to find a way to get out of this planet but to do so, he needed to meditate and come up with a plan. 

After walking in the jungle for a while, he finally found a small cave and entered it through its small entrance. He needed to find locals yet he saw no signs of settlement. Aganhal sat down in the cave as decided to wait and meditate until he heard or sensed something unusual. He was wearing a sith armor and had his lightsaber ready for any conflicts. He believed that he was safe there, at least for now. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Mist and her newly as found trandoshan companion quickly dropped down and hid behind the remains of the Autumn as the strange creatures cautiously approached the wreckage, their bodies covered in primitive armor, their skin bared markings of unknown origin, masks hid their faces and any indication of emotion. What shook Mist however, was the fresh blood that covered their skin and armor.

"What do you want to do?" Chuggins whispered. Mist thought for a moment, examining their situation, the primitives had the advantage of numbers on their, a frontal attack would be unwise for them. Suddenly a thought came to her; she reached for her Dagger and grinned at the Trandoshan. Instantly Chuggins understood, he reached for his Vibroblade as Mist motioned for him to follow her and whispered. "Get ready to pounce of the other two when I give the signal" Chuggins began to protest, but stopped as she suddenly became invisible and slowly smiled at the female.

Mist slowly maneuvered herself behind the strange natives, they remained completely unaware of her, something she was very thankful for, careful not to make a suspicious noise. Mist positioned herself behind one of the primitives. Sorry about this. She quickly grabbed the creature by the neck with her left arm, forcing it to drop its weapon and struggle in her graso. she brought her dagger up with her free arm and stabbed the primitive in its exposed neck. it gargled and made other sickening noises as it fell to the ground. Quick to react, Mist somersaulted in front of the second felucian and slashed at its exposed skin, making it scream in pain and fall its knees before it was silenced by her dagger. The camouflage had worn off and now the remaining two primitives had their sights on her, both of them seemed hungry for revenge. She hoped that her ally would not abandon her. But knowing my damn luck he probably already left. She thought to herself praying to the spirits that she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

As the Felucians began to charge at Mist, Chuggins jumped out of his hiding place and ran his Vibroblade through one of the Felucians back. The blade went straight through the heart, the Felucian would have felt a sharp pain and then a second latter nothing. As his companion died the last Felucians quickly spun around but hesitated, not knowing which one too attack, giving Chuggins enough time to pull his vibroblade out of the other Felucians body. The Felucian decided on Chuggins as the bigger threat and charged at him, his training melted with his native instincts. He clashed blades with the Felucian once and then ducked under a second swing meant to decapitate him, running forward and sinking his sharp carnivorous teeth into the Felucians neck. Warm blood filled his mouth and ran down the sides of his face as the Felucian gurgled for air. Chuggins bite down, tearing free a large section of the Felucians neck. He arched his head straight upward so the flesh would have a straight path down his throat, then he swallowed it whole. The Felucian fell to the ground, shook, and died. Chuggins turned towards Mist, her eyes and mouth were wide with shock and terror. Chuggins whipped his mouth with the back of his sleeve.

"What?" He asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinious

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Aganhal was meditating in the cave. His eyes were closed as he was sitting cross-legged on a pile of stones. As he became more concentrated with each minute, he sensed his surroundings with more clarity. Aganhal has never felt this way before. The entire planet was talking to him as long as he was willing to listen. He felt serenity within the forest yet he knew the entire planet wasn’t as peaceful. He felt the presence of the dark side and realized that the planet itself was flowing with the force and it was housing both sides of the force. A sinister smile occurred on his face when he comprehended the inevitable dilemma within the force. It was a self-correcting system, an order of existence that was built on rules that balance the universe yet also a state of being free from rules. Even the planet itself was filled with these obvious features of the force. He focused even harder to feel the organic harmony of Felucia. He understood that he needed to avoid disturbing the plants as much as he can. There was great potential in Felucia and he realized that with the force, the dangerous aspects of the planet could be used to his advantage.

Aganhal stood up and leaned back towards the dark as he heard a disturbing sound. There was a small puddle in the cave and the sound came from over there. He was unseen in the dark but he could see the movement in the water. He was certain by now that this was no abandoned cave, it was a nest of an acklay. Aganhal remained in darkness while he watched as the acklay slowly got out of the water and moved towards the entrance of the cave. The beast was out. Aganhal was either going to leave the cave and find another shelter, or he was gonna stay and kill the beast. He had no knowledge about the capabilities of the beast and so he decided to prepare a trap before it returned. Aganhal pushed the bottom of the stone in the entrance with his hands to make it more loose and easier to levitate with the force. He got out of the cave and hid behind a tree to wait for the beast to return. The acklay returned with a non-carnivorous animal in his mouth. Aganhal looked carefully at the animal to see if it was eatable for him or not. “Ah, it brought me my dinner. How nice of the beast.” he thought as he slowly raised his hand and started to move the stone with telekinesis. The acklay was about to enter the cave but Aganhal quickly clashed the stone on the acklay’s long and thin neck. The wild creature was striving for its life as it was stuck under the stone. It was bleeding profusely. Aganhal jumped on top of the stone to witness the agony of the creature. He took out his lightsaber and cut the beast’s head in half. He then quickly moved the stone back to its place to reopen the entrance of the cave and carry the animal and the beast inside. He now had food enough for a couple days and a safe shelter. The most rewarding part of this outcome was that the cave belonged to an acklay, a creature that was most likely at the top of the food chain of the jungle. No other beast would dare enter the cave. “I’ve established a base; now I shall find secure paths throughout the jungle.”  he thought since he needed to search for other ship parts that fell from the cruiser. He needed to find anything that could be useful to escape Felucia. 

Before enjoying his cunningly earned dinner, he decided to find basic tools to create a temporary living space. He grabbed some rocks, wooden sticks, edible plants and brought them back to the cave. After, he went back to his escape pod and took two metal parts from the pod and sharpened them with his lightsaber. He returned to the cave and placed the pointed metal pieces in the ground at the entrance of the cave. This was a necessary precaution since he was gonna stock every useful item he found in the cave while he is out, looking for a way to escape the planet. He went inside the cave and set up a fire to cook his meal. He was going to enjoy his trophy since he gained it without any honest effort and he was lucky enough to end an organic life and rejoice from its suffering as it fueled his power. He decided to remain inside the cave for the night and look for other crash sites early in the morning. Till then, he decided to meditate again and interact with the harmonious essence of the planet. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 am

"I don't know whether I should be thankful or scared of you Lizard Boy" Mist noticed the Trandoshan's eye twitch at the little nickname she had come up with and lightly chuckled at his reaction as she walked over to him and gave him a hug as a thank you for saving her, He stiffened in her arms. The sunset caught the master thief's eyes. If this was what awaited them in the morning, then Mist could imagine what creatures lurked around at night. Mist playfully pushed Chuggins away from her body. He gave her a puzzled look. "Come on daylight is dying, we need to scavenge as much as we can from the ship and then get the hell out of dodge"

"Alright" Chuggins agreed.

Mist and Chuggins re-entered the remains of the cruise ship and searched for more things that they could use in the savage and unforgiving lands of Felucia. Mist had found a footlocker, her eyes were filled with curiosity, despite her catlike curiosity she knew that trying to pry the thing open would take a shot from a blaster or some specialized equipment both of which would result in drawing unwanted attention. Suddenly she was drawn out of her thoughts by Chuggins who cursed at a small locker that seemed mostly undamaged. "What do we have here?" She asked the Trandoshan.

"It looks like some sort of safe maybe?" He shrugged. "Either way its locked tighter than a hutt's vault"  Mist knelt down to the level of the safe.

"No.." She inspected the safe, taking every single thing it had to offer in. Mist had to stifle a laugh as she came to a humorous realization "It's locker handsome" Mist smiled as the Trandoshan turned a deep shade of red, She brought her dagger out and effortlessly opening the locker. "Viola handsome"
She said, twirling her dagger around her fingers as she winked at him.

"Haha" He said half-heartedly. "Come on Misty" Mist twitched at his nickname for her. Ha didn't like that did you? He thought to himself. "Look!" He exclaimed, bringing a pair of military rations in front of Mist's eyes. "Looks like we got some food for ourselves!"

"Great, lets take all we can" Finally, after fighting the natives, jumping through the entire felucian forest to get to the wreckage things were looking up, but sunlight had come and gone and darkness had nearly overtaken the entire planet. Mist knew they needed to find a to stay and the ship was not a safe choice, the bodies would attract animals and if not animals then more of the felucians seeking vengeance. Mist took the torn up bedding that lay on the ground, though it had a few scratches and holes it would at the very least provide some warmth in the harsh whether of felucia.

"Well we got rations and a few other goodies, all we need now is a safe place to crash" She said as she filled her pack with rations pausing only to coo at the small gizka. "Any idea where we should stay?" Mist asked. she noticed Chuggins hesitate, wanting to say something, but not fully sure if she was trustworthy. "Look if you don't trust me i'll gladly go my own way"

"Wait" Chuggins said. "I might know a place"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 pm

"Come with me." Chuggins said to Mist.

As the sun slowly sunk away and the moon rose Chuggins lead Mist through the lush forest of Felucia, following the map on his datapad. Upon reaching the cave he gestured for her to enter.

"We can sleep here." He said. "We will sleep in shifts incase a wild animal decides to snack on us in our sleep. You can sleep first."

Mist nodded and flashed a smile. She wrapped herself in the blanket and lay down next to the wall of the cave.

"Don't steal any of my stuff." She said sarcastically. Her voice was very tired. Chuggins sat down next to her and cradled his blaster riffle.

"You can trust me." Chuggins replied, though he didn't need to.

"I know." She yawned and her eyes drooped shut. In a few minutes she was asleep.

Chuggins set the blaster riffle at his side and pulled out the data pad. He started typing in information. Only after a few minutes his eyes began getting heavy. His head nodded a few times so he shook his head to try and keep himself awake. It didn't work. His head fell to the side and he succumbed to unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 pm

"Well... I'm going to sleep now droid," Nightblade said after eating some cooked Nexu. "I've set an alarm on my life form scanner to alert us if anything comes our way," he said as he lied down on the ground. "You should probably do the same with your scanners," Nightblade said as he slowly drifted off to sleep. "Maybe keep watch or recharge or something..." And a few minutes later, Nightblade dozed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Cruise 616: Felucia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1