The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barsen'thor Speculation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Barsen'thor Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Barsen'thor Speculation   Barsen'thor Speculation EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 pm

This is a different type of speculation thread I am doing. Considering that the characters are customizable, next to nothing is definitive about them.

This is the place for speculated gender, species, and specialization.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Barsen'thor Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barsen'thor Speculation   Barsen'thor Speculation EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:19 pm

I'm going to speculate on gender first so that it will be easier to refer to Barsen'thor later on in my post. I think Barsen'thor is a girl. A girl would better fit with the stereotypical healer role Barsen'thor has been placed in, using the shielding technique on victims of the Dark Plague. I also already gave the Hero a male designation so a female designation for Barsen'thor would make more sense for the sake of diversity. As I have now speculated Barsen'thor to be a female, I will use feminine pronouns from this point on.

As per her race, I think Barsen'thor was most likely a Mirialan. Mirialans as a species had a high number of force sensitives and practiced their own primitive religious understanding of the force. A perfect fit for a force specced Jedi.

As per her class, this was one of the tougher ones to figure out to be perfectly honest. Her shielding technique and great telekinetic strength suggest that she is a Sage, while her defeating the First Son in a duel in a cave suggests that she is a Shadow. However given that I already gave the knowledge/power force specced position to Nox, it seems much more fitting to give the stealth/combat specced position to Barsen'thor.

Well this is what I have for Barsen'thor again and don't get pissed at me if you think it's wrong because pretty much all of this is pure speculation as the title suggests.
Back to top Go down

Barsen'thor Speculation
Page 1 of 1