The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate Empty
PostSubject: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Saber
All out
Full power on Malachor. Who wins
The first galactic emperor versus The Mistress of Betrayal, The Last Grandmaster of the order and The True Sith Emperor
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 pm

I cant really explain how bad team 2 stomps.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 pm

TheSkilledOne wrote:
Back to top Go down
https://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Sabers: Sidious in a good fight. Yoda and him are pretty evenly matched, however Yoda is quite disadvantaged here. Vitiate is all but useless in this fight and would be practically a nonfactor. I don't think what Kreia has would be enough to bridge this gap though.

All-out: Sidious would be overpowered by all three of them IMO
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Well considering he took out Three Jedi masters, held back against Windu and defeated yoda, I thought I'd try to even the odds and give the old emperor a challenge
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Yoda alone can give Sidious a very good fight.  Add in Vitiate and Kreia using arcane/esoteric sith powers, along with lightning and TK and what not, Team 2 should obliterate every time.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:22 pm

I don't think they'd obliterate, but Sidious is obviously outmatched in the all-out
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:23 pm

I believe sidious gets overwhelmed in a sabers match considering Vitiate can make physical doubles of himself and Kreia can use the force to levitate three sabers at the same time and both could also overwhelm Sidous with just the Force while Yoda duels with him
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Fated Xtasy wrote:
I believe sidious gets overwhelmed in a sabers match considering Vitiate can make physical doubles of himself and Kreia can use the force to levitate three sabers at the same time and both could also overwhelm Sidous with just the Force while Yoda duels with him
I assumed you mean pure saber match, making Vitiate's manifestations and Kreia's telekinetic combat out of the question. Even so Vitiate's manifestations aren't that great duelists TBH.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 pm

On malachor I imagine Sidious powers would be enhanced immensely, so i think he'd win a saber war.  But with Vitiate plus Kreia also receiving an amp, Sidious's chances are very slim, if not nonexistent, in an all-out.
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:49 pm

TheSkilledOne wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate   Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate Empty

Back to top Go down

Darth Sidious vs Kreia, Yoda and Vitiate
Page 1 of 1