The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Who wins?  Takes place in maul's mandalorian throne room, where he fought sids.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:40 am

I doubt he's capable of dealing with them both, though it's possible--I'd have to compilate all of the known information on him to make such a judgement though.  It does seem to me that he's probably a solid superior to Darth Zannah, from what I can tell however.

But assuming he's not as skilled/powerful as Exar, I wouldn't bet on him being victorious for the time being.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:42 am

Thank God, at least I got a response here....

I think Nadd could dispatch Savage with sorcery then beat Maul one vs. one.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 am

That's assuming he has the chance to do so during their ruthless onslaught.  It's plausible that he could apply his magics here, but the question is if he will be able to apply it effectively enough to award him the win more times than not?  I'd have to be convinced with a strong evidence to assume that.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 am

I don't have Nadd on my top sith list cause he's too hard to place. That being said, if I estimate him at around Zannah level I think he could take this.

But given that there's not much solid info on Nadd, this is really more of an estimate than a concrete answer.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 am

Isn't there a guide of some sort stating that Nadd knows a shit load of force abilities?  Regardless, im gonna try and gather what info I can regarding Nadd.

Last edited by TheSkilledOne on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 am

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:48 am

Well for one thing that many don't seem to notice, It's extremely likely that the Dark Side Tendrils was originally his technique, since the only two users of the power learned primarily under either his apprentice or his holocron.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:50 am

Possibly, though Bane seemed very unfamiliar with them despite being the one who transcribed all of the spells.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:50 am

Assumedly, yeah.  He also probably knows illusions and the abilities King Ommin used. We don't know, however, if he can or can't use tendrils without a nexus such as Ambria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers   Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedon Nadd vs. Maul Brothers
Page 1 of 1