The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Grievous vs Plo Koon

Go down 
+2
King Joker
Emperordmb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

General Grievous vs Plo Koon Empty
PostSubject: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:58 am

ROTS versions of both characters, who wins?
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Pure sabers, I think Grievous might win, actually. Factoring in the Force, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Nalaniel
Nalaniel

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 am

I'm going with the General.
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:19 pm

I'm actually going with Plo Koon he might be one of the few jedi besides Mace, Ki-Adi Mundi, Obi-Wan, Ventress, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto and Dooku that might be able to fight somewhat on par with the general imo
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 pm

BYE SATAN!
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:14 pm

IDK I might get flack for this but I don't hold Koon in as high regards as most do. Yes beating ventress with one hand tied behind his back sounds like a great feat IF there weren't jedi who opted to fight with one hand, meaning its likely Koon may have just switched to a onehanded fighting stance and continued fighting, there for making him not leagues above Ventress just above her. But seeing as how he usually fights two handed even if he has studied how to fight one handed, that skill wouldn't have been as far developed and practiced as his two handed fighting so I do believe he was only a bit out of his element. But then there is the other option that most people consider, and that is that he was completely out of his element and was just skilled enough that he could literally beat ventress with one hand tied behind his back.... I personally don't support that. I feel he was somewhat out of his element but the ability to fight with a single hand is a practice many jedi perform so Koon may have only been fighting just as well as he fight with two hands. This would still put him above Ventress
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:17 pm

He had a broken arm, it wasn't just tied behind his back. So he had to deal with the pain during that fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:27 pm

King Joker wrote:
BYE SATAN!

...What?
Back to top Go down
King Joker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
King Joker

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:50 pm

It's nothing.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:35 pm

SandTrooper19 wrote:
King Joker wrote:
BYE SATAN!

...What?
There were 666 posts before he made that one.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:40 pm

King Joker wrote:
He had a broken arm, it wasn't just tied behind his back. So he had to deal with the pain during that fight as well.
Not to mention the messed up balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Grievous vs Plo Koon   General Grievous vs Plo Koon Empty

Back to top Go down

General Grievous vs Plo Koon
Page 1 of 1