The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction) Empty
PostSubject: The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)   The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 am

While i am currently doing The Last Acolyte and Shadows of the force series i do not intend on making them as long as this one. and I plan on continuing both series. So this here is where i will post the characters of my The Fate Of The Force series. any suggestions or advice will be glad accepted.
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)   The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:20 am

This series will be one i plan on doing for a long time. and it will be spread into three/four books. they are as follows.

Book I: The Dark Resurgence
Book II: Darkness Reborn
Book III: The Eternal Fall
Book IV: Death Of Light.

(note) books maybe be subject to change/expand
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)   The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:31 pm

This fanfic takes place several hundred years after the events of Legacy.

Here are the few protagonist of interest I've come up with.

Fate
A child of unknown origin, the boy was found by a Jedi research team on a long lost Space Station that the order believed to be of Rakatan/Celestial origin. while he seems human, his body bares dark markings and insignia's that appear to be of the Rakatan language, recognizing one of the words on the boy's skin, one of the researchers takes to calling him Fate. Taken by the council, they now seek to understand the unnatural nature and birth of the child.

Darth Utham/Malik Nar
A powerful sith lord and former jedi who trained alongside Jaden. after the council rejects the idea of making him a Jedi knight, Malik strikes down his master and nearly kills Jaden. enraged at the council, he leaves the order and seeks out the knowledge of the sith. Now at the head of this mysterious army, he along with his followers seek to destroy the Jedi and re-establish the Sith Empire, though whether he is the true master of this threat remains unknown to all of the galaxy.

Severin
The grandmaster of the Jedi order, master of the of the force and lightsaber combat, despite her appearance and age(81) the powerful master continues to lead the order. With the threat of this new Sith sect, the old woman is quick to act and joins the fray, leading the defense against the Sith.

Darth Rowen
Ally to the dark lord Utham, Rowen leads the sith forces against the Imperial/Republic alliance. An absolute master of combat and military warfare, she is designed and trained to kill all who oppose her with no remorse or mercy. She leads the order of the five dark knights.

General/lieutenant Manard Laren
The lieutenant of the galactic Imperial/Republic, He is legendary for tolerance for high levels of alcohol and for being able to shoot a target with his trusty pistol from 30/40 feet. a great shot with the blaster and a trusted confidant and friend of Fate. together they lead the investigation of Kavar and prepare for the coming storm. faithful to the alliance and loyal to his friend. The general is instrumental to both the republic and his friends mental health. 

And that's just a fraction of the characters that will appear in my fanfiction. more details will come later on today. in the mean time, i'd like to ask for anyones thoughts on this? suggestions and advice are always welcomed. oh i also plan on referencing some- if not all- users on here, but those will be revealed later - which translate to. "I haven't come up with them yet" lol
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)   The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

this looks like its going to be really cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)   The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fate Of The Force: (preproduction)
Page 1 of 1