The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bane fanfic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Bane fanfic  Empty
PostSubject: Bane fanfic    Bane fanfic  EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Bane was sitting cross-legged upon the floor, his mind in a deep, meditative trance.  he was attempting to commune with the dark side in its purest expression, as he channeled his immense rage and power.  It was a long time since he lost his Orbalisk Armor and almost died at the hands of his own attack.  But Bane had learned much from then.  He had grown stronger, smarter, and more skilled.  As did his apprentice, the confident sorcerer Darth Zannah.  Bane was starting to worry, however, that she had no plans of usurping his mantle until he was a withered shadow of his former self.  This thought would have to wait, however, as Zannah strode into the room to
offer valuable information.

"Master," started Zannah, "there are rumors that the grandmaster of the Jedi Order himself is searching for the remainder of the sith, in attempts of completing the ultimate conquest of the jedi."

"How do you expect he'll find us?"  inquired Bane.  He laid his tracks carefully, so that no trace would be found as evidence for the jedi.

"He sensed a disturbance on the planet of Tython.  He found the remains of the fallen jedi some time ago, and instantly knew that the sith were behind it.  He has relentlessly searched for us, and it is only a matter of time before we are forced into a confrontation."

"Hmm,"  Bane began to ponder, "I have a plan.  I will call upon this grandmaster, under the guise of a knowledgeable nobleman.  I will convince him that I do have information of the sith, and they're whereabouts."

"How do you plan to convince him?"  asked Zannah.  "Surely a being of the power and magnitude of the grandmaster won't be fooled so easily."

"Oh he will," said Bane, a dark grin on his face, "And I have just the tool to do so."  On that note, Bane pointed to the holocron of the great dark lord Freedon Nadd.  Zannah then knew Bane's plan exactly.  He would call the grandmaster via holo, and persuade him that he knew where the sith were, and would give the master the holocron to fool him into thinking that he had information about the sith.

Before Bane would call the grandmaster, Zannah used her sorcery to conceal Bane's dark nature.  Now he simply looked like your average  tall, muscular man, with a glow of light masking his grotesque and mottled features.  "Grand Master Dorma," began Bane, "I am pleased to meet your acquaintance."

"And I, you," replied the Master, his voice the very epitome of the light.  "You said you harbor information on the whereabouts of the sith?"

"That I do," continued Bane, "This is a holocron of one of them.  I offer this token to you, in hopes that it allows you to find the sith.  I shall meet you upon your flagship at your earliest convenience."

"This is a very generous offer," started the master, "but how do I know you are not deceiving me?"

"This is in both of our best interests.  I shall be compensated, and you shall find knowledge of the remainder of the sith."

"Fair enough.  Meet me at these coordinates as soon as you can."

"Very Well.  Sepp Omak out."  On that note, Zannah stopped her sorcery, and Bane's dark appearance resurfaced.  "I'm going alone on this mission."

"No,"  stubbornly replied Zannah.  "Why can I not accompany you?"

"You are no match for a champion of the light such as the grandmaster of the jedi order himself.  You will stay at the mansion, making sure no one finds out our true nature."

"As you say, my master," stated Zannah, her last words almost mocking.  Bane paid no heed, and boarded his ship.  He set the coordinates the Grandmaster gave, and was off.  Zannah put one last cloaking spell on Bane before he departed.

As he finally arrived in the hanger of the flagship, he was greeted by two jedi, and four republic soldiers.

"Greetings, Sepp Omak.  I assume you have the holocron?"  On that note, Bane unleashed a storm of force lightning, incinerating the entire group.  At that point his concealment was revealed, and he had to act quickly.  He hid the charred corpses, and continued to the command bridge.  There were many jedi on the ship, but they were vastly inferior to the power of Darth Bane.  He easily overwhelmed them with his unmatched raw power and lightsaber ability.  When the dark side flowed through him, he felt as if he was the dark energy itself, that tainted and corrupted all in its reach.  It had only been a few minutes, and Bane had reached the command bridge.  He saw Grandmaster Dorma in a meditative position, along with two other jedi.  They went to confront Bane, but he quickly decapitated both with his lightsaber.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you,"  calmly began the master.  His very presence was that of the light, on the complete opposite spectrum of Bane.  "You are a powerful master of the dark side.  But even you cannot defeat the ultimate champion of the light."

"We shall put that to the test.  On that note, Bane charged toward Dorma, and he retaliated with a telekenetic burst.  Bane was knocked back a few feet, and Dorma sent three more bursts.  Bane batted them away with his force shield, and proceeded to blast Dorma with dark side lightning.  Dorma blocked the bolts, but they stopped his approach.  bane lifted a large console and hurled it at Dorma, but he used his own energy to re-direct it.  Bane used a powerful force wave to disintegrate the console altogether, and Master Dorma was sent flying back.  both started to fly at each other with the blinding speed of the force, as they clashed lightsabers.  Bane found Dorma to be far more skilled than any opponent he ever faced, even Battlemaster Raskta Lsu.  But Bane was more skilled than when he fought Raskta, and found himself prepared to meet the master's own. 

Bane stroke at Dorma with the brute strength of Djem So, as Dorma twirled and jumped with the acrobatics of Ataru.  As they continued, Dorma landed a solid kick on Bane's face, and proceeded to knick his shoulder with the blade of a lightsaber.  With a bellow of rage, Bane let out an extremely powerful force wave.  despite the master's staunch defenses, he was sent flying back from the raw power of the devastating attack.  he landed in a heap on the floor, and Bane launched any object he could grip at the master.  He quickly got up and dodged the worst of it, however a steel bar caught him in the chest and sent the master staggering.  Bane then blasted Dorma with a stream of lightning, but he absorbed it with his hands.  Bane sprinted towards the master.  But before he knew it...

"Hyaaa!"  The master utilized an ability known as force repulse, the energy output augmented by his absorption of Bane's lightning.  Bane was sent flying back as he was slammed into the wall with extreme force.  The master proceeded to throw objects in Bane's direction, each knocking him back down every time he tried to get up.  With purposeful steps the master ignited his lightsaber and strode towards Bane.  The fight seemed over with Bane starting to recover.  Bane then stood up on his two feat.  Little did Dorma know that it was he who was doomed.  A dozen bolts of lightning arced towards Dorma.  Surprised by the maneuver, he was unable to muster a sufficient defense, and was engulfed in lightning.  His skin began to smolder, and Bane then blasted Dorma back with a powerful shove of energy. 

Dorma laid on the ground, unable to even stand from the immense burst of power.  Bane lifted the master up in the air, and slammed him on each wall of the command bridge, then launched him at the ceiling.  As the master lie defeated, Bane lifted the ships command console from its hinges.  He sent a bolt of electricity through the console, turning it into a lightning grenade.  He threw the console at Dorma, and the air lit up from the impact.

Master Dorma

was dead.

Bane laughed and celebrated his hard fought victory.  He'd never battled anyone as powerful as Dorma.  But he emerged victorious.  He boarded his shuttle and few back to Ciutric IV, to return and relay Zannah with the details of his epic mission.  Now the Jedi would never hinder Bane's, and the Sith's, objective ever again.

Last edited by TheSkilledOne on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Bane fanfic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane fanfic    Bane fanfic  EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Beautiful  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bane fanfic
Page 1 of 1