The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darht Necros chapter 10-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

Darht Necros chapter 10-12 Empty
PostSubject: Darht Necros chapter 10-12   Darht Necros chapter 10-12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Darth Necros ordered Darth Scalva to stand outside in the hallway. He then knelt down beside the now dead Darth Batus. He picked up his wrist and activated the comlink.

"This is Darth Batus. I need a speeder to be sent to pick me up outside of the mystery tomb." Darth Necros said disguising his voice to sound like Darth Batus.

"Right away sir." The voice on the other end replied.

Darth Necros dropped his old masters wrist. With that done he only had one more thing to do. Darth Necros positioned himself in the center of the room. He lifted his arms, extending them straight out on either side. Lightning shot out from his finger tips filling the room with crackling energy. The books and texts Darth Ferox wrote ignited with fire. The spirit of Darth Ferox came clashing into the room, his face contorted with malice.

"You impudent little degenerate! How dare you destroy my teachings!" Darth Ferox seethed, while he knocked Necros against the wall with a force wave.

The Terentatek Stone grew black as Necro channeled force energy through it. He sent a wave of powerful sith magic at the sith spirit.

"No one else will ever learn your teachings. They will never be used against me." Necros explained.

Darth Necros sent currents of red lightning blasting into the sith spirit. Darth Ferox counter attacked by shattering the floor beneath his feet. Darth Necros lost his footing and fell. The Terentatek Stone returned to its red color, its surface was rifled with large cracks. Darth Ferox picked Necros up and smashed him into the ground.

"I will break every bone in your body! I will crush you until your very soul breaks! I will crush you until you plead for mercy, but I will show you none because you dared to cross me!" Darth Ferox snarled in a bloodlust as he hurled Darth Necros against the wall again.

Darth Necros desperately sent red lightning into the air as Darth Ferox tossed him around like a rage doll. Some of the lightning struck Darth Ferox and he roared in pain, releasing Necros. Necros didn't let up, he channeled as much energy as he could possibly muster through the Terentatek Stone. Darth Feroxs spirit fell to the ground, screaming in anger and pain. The spirit began to fade as Necros unleashed unimaginably powerful lightning.

"No Master. No one will ever crush me again." Necros said calmly.

The Terentatek Stone shattered in Necros palm and the spirit of Darth Ferox was vanquished. Darth Necros stood in the destroyed library for a few minutes. The air around him seemed to whirl from the battle that had just taken place. Darth Necros body ached from the battle but he ignored it and exited the door, forever leaving the tomb behind.

Darth Necros and Darth Scalva walked through the canyon filled with Tuk'ata. Darth Necros had shrouded himself and Scalva the same way Batus had. When they reached the end of the canyon the speeder was waiting for them. As well as three sith and four academy guards.

"The Dark Counsel sensed Darth Batus's death yesterday." One of the sith spoke. "And yet somehow he was able to request a speeder today. You have been branded a traitor to the sith for directly disobeying the Dark Counsel. Traitors must be executed."

"The Dark Counsel should have sent more sith." Necros smiled insidiously at the ambushers who stood before him. He then turned his gaze to Darth Scalva. "Kill them."

Her lightsaber was activated in an instant as she charged towards them with in a blurr of motion. The guards barely fired off a single shot before they were cut down by Scalva. The sith had there blades active and rush in at her. Scalva leap through the air, swinging the blade around over her head then bringing it around in a side ways slashing motion as she landed in front of one of the sith. The sith attempted to block the blow with his blade but she hit with so much ferocity that his lightsaber was sent flying from his hands. A second later his head was rolling on the ground. One of the sith brought his blade down onto her head, she block the blow and sent the sith flying with a force push. She unleashed into a spuratic assault on the third sith who was quickly over whelmed, and killed. The last sith was back on his feet. Scalva lunged and slashed at him, but he deflected and evaded. Scalvas style was overwhelming yet careless, she left herself wide open as she attempted to overpower her opponent. The sith deflect her blade and ran his blade through her chest. Scalva stopped. She dropped her lightsaber and looked the sith dead in his eyes with an angry stare.

"What the hell are you?" The sith screamed fearfully.

Scalva grabbed the siths neck with both hands and began to squeeze. Necros heard his neck snap after a few second. Scalva turned to her master and casually plucked the lightsaber from her chest. The wound didn't even phase her

Chapter 11

The speeder zoomed over the desserts of Korriban. Darth Scalva sat in the passenger seat with her eyes closes. She was using the force to mend her wounds. The hole that had been pierced through her heart was now surrounded by a green smoke as she put her body back together again. Darth Necros knew it didn't matter, her heart wasn't needed, neither were her lungs or any other internal organ. She was being kept alive by magic. The only thing vital to her survival was her brain. Anything else meant nothing to her, and to capitalize on this Necro had implanted her with the knowledge of how to fix nearly any wound her body could sustain. That is why she showed so much reckless abandon in her fighting form. Her brain was all that mattered, so that the only thing she protected.

She finished healing a few minutes before they reached there destination. The speeder had originally come from the academy but that is not where they were going now. They needed a ship, and while the academy did house ships, they would never survive long enough to steal one. But thankfully Darth Batus knowledge had provided an alternative option. The sith named Darth Pheenom had a personal hanger for his very own ship. Although the hanger was heavily guarded by sith troopers and Darth Pheenom himself, it was at least an achievable goal.

The speeder landed in front of the open hanger. Dozens of guards turned there heads and Darth Pheenom himself, a muscularly built human with blond hair and wearing heavy armor, stopped what he was doing to investigate who had arrived at his private hanger.

"Im sorry are you lost?" Darth Pheenom questioned, "This is a Private Hanger."

"That's a very beautiful ship you've got there." Necros said nodding at the ship, completely ignoring Darth Pheenoms remark.

"Ah yes. Its an Interceptor Class ship. Very luxurious and powerful at the same time." Darth Pheenom boasted proudly.

"You really do love your ship." Darth Necros chuckled slyly. "It would be a shame if two strangers were to randomly show up, kill all your guards, and steal your ship now wouldn't it?"

Darth Pheenoms eyes widened with surprise. Darth Necros nodded at Darth Scalve, who immediately activated her lightsaber and leaped into the middle of the guards to begin her massacre. Darth Pheenom activated his lightsaber.

"You wont get away with this!" He shouted and lounged at Necros.

Necros parried the attack and began battering powerfully away at Pheenom. Pulling from the knowledge from Darth Batus, Darth Necros was a much better duelist. His offensive was a never ending succession of precise power blows. Darth Pheenom was forced into a retreat. The two fought across the hangers floor until they were right in front of the lowered ramp leading up into the ship. Darth Pheenom was actually a fairly skilled duelist, his defense was solid and well executed, but it wasn't perfect. Finally it caved. Darth Pheenom was struck across the chest with a powerful slash. Although his armor absorbed most of the blow, he still fell to the ground, gravely injured. Darth Necros began unleashing force lightning into the man, who lay on the ground screaming in pain.

"Oh, my!" The mechanical voice surprised Necros. He looked up and saw a droid carrying a tray of food, standing on the exit ramp. Necros pointed his lightsaber at the droid.

"Get back on that ship" He barked.

The droid scurried back up the ramp mumbling to itself. Darth Scalva walked over to her master, all the guards were dead. Her legs, arms, and torso were covered in blaster holes and burns. Darth Necros kicked Pheenom in the stomach.

"Im not going to kill you." Necros stated "I want you to deliver a message to the Dark Counsel for me."

"What message?" Darth Pheenom moaned.

"My name is Darth Necros. The Dark Lord of the Sith!"

With that said he boarded his new ship.

Chapter 12

"I'm extremely sorry sir, but you are no allowed on this ship." The droid tried to explain, "My owner would be furious."

"I am your owner now." Darth Necros stated as he pushed past the droid, and made his way to the cockpit.

"A new owner?" The droid kept its pace with Necros, "I had no idea I had displeased Lord Pheenom. But that still doesn't explain why your on his ship."

"I own this ship too." Darth Necros replied as he sat down at the controls and began powering everything up.

"That is preposterous!" The droid explained, "This ship was Lord Pheenoms pride and joy. I can't imagine any reason why he would sell it, he would rather die than part with it. You are clearly not telling the truth, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave before he deactivates me."

"What makes you think he sold it to me?" Necros turned around in the pilots seat to flash a grin at the droid.

"Your stealing it!" The droid shouted in disgust, "Well then I guess that means your stealing me too. I didn't think Lord Pheenom was that displeased with me over the incident with the toi-" The droids words were cut off by it falling to the ground as the ship lifted off the flour and shot out of the hanger.

"Well that was quiet rude." The droid remarked after getting back up to it feat.

"I didn't want you going off on a rant. "Darth Necros teased. "Now sit down and shut up. This is going to be dangerous sneaking past the sith fleet without getting blasted."

"There going to be shooting at us?" The droid exclaimed in astonishment, "You can steal a ship and get shot down by the sith fleet, if it pleases you. But you didn't need to bring me along to get blasted blown up with you."

The Droid continued to spew an unending string of verbal exclamations of disgust but Necros tuned him out. The fleet was growing bigger and bigger in the cockpit window. It wouldn't be long before Pheenom made contact with the fleet and told them who was on the ship. Necros only hoped they made it past the fleet before he did. Necros typed in hyperspace coordinates a while so that they could be activated as soon as the fleet was behind them. They were now flying between two capital ships. If they were spotted now, they would be reduced to space debris within a mater of seconds. Necros held his breath, as the ships slowly moved past them. They were almost there, just a little more to go. Necros pressed the hyper drive and left the danger of Korriban behind them.

-------------------

Darth Pheenom struggled to get to his feet. His chest burned with pain from the gash left by Darth Necros lightsaber. He limped over to a comlink and hailed the sith fleet.

"Darth Batus's apprentice just stole my ship and is fleeing Korriban." He tried to explain as fast as he could.

"Darth Inimicus isn't even in this sector sir." The Fleet commander explained.

"Not Darth Inimicus you blasted fool!" Pheenom shouted in a fit of rage brought to him by impatience. "The one that was assumed dead investigating some tomb. He's calling himself Darth Necros now."

"Roger that." The Fleet Commander replied, apparently used to having others loose there temper around him.

"And please try and get my ship back in one piece." Pheenom added on pinching the bridge of his nose.

"We'll do our best." The Fleet Commander replied professionally. Moments later he replied, "It appears that this, Darth Necros, has already fled into hyperspace."

"Blasted!" Darth Pheenom smashed his fists into the table.

"We're extremely sorry sir." The Fleet Commander said just before cutting of connection. Darth Pheenom felt like he was about to burst. Not only did that spiteful little rat walk into his hanger all smug like, nearly kill him, and made of with his ship, but he had gotten away with it. If there were any guards left alive he would have killed them just to vent frustration. Darth Pheenoms thoughts were interrupted by a shadowy figure entering his hanger.

"Are you here to steal my dignity?" Pheenom shouted clearly still in a fit of rage, "Because that's about all that I have got left!"

The figure was that of a slender woman. A black hood shrouded her face, and her shapely body was encompassed by black fabric. Her legs were covered in tight black pants and flaps of robe fell from the front and back of her waist to her toes. She racefully walked over the bodies of Pheenoms dead guards as she made her way over to him. As she came closer, Pheenom could see the face of a beautiful Chiss. Her skin was a healthy bright blue color but her irises looked like small pools of blood. Surrounding her eyes were black tattoos that ran as a thin solid line across her eyes and the upper part of her nose , but came to a point on either side of her face. Darth Pheenoms rage was overpowered by fear, he knew who she was.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked through stuttered words.

"Im here for Darth Batus's apprentice" The chiss said in a calm voice.

"He stole my ship and escaped the from Korriban just a minute ago." Pheenom explained after swallowing hard.

The chiss looked around, "He killed all these guards but he didn't kill you?"

"There were two of them. It was him and a really ugly twi'lek. The twi'lek killed all my guards while me and him fought."

"That still doesn't explain why your alive" The Chiss voice grew ominous, as she stepped right up next to him, her red eyes glared straight into his very soul.

"He gave me a message for the Dark Counsel." Pheenom said franticly, "He said his name is now Darth Necros, and that he is Dark Lord of the Sith now."

The chiss's eyes became consumed by the color of her red irises, and Darth Pheenom found it impossible to move. Tears began to crawl down his face as the chiss put one hand over his mouth and the other on the back of his head.

"I will deliver the message to the Dark Counsel for you, as well as tales of your weakness." The chiss whispered quietly into his ear. Darth Pheenoms neck twisted and he succumbed to death

Last edited by WildBantha88 on Tue May 27, 2014 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

Darht Necros chapter 10-12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darht Necros chapter 10-12   Darht Necros chapter 10-12 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 am

I made a few retcons today that you might want to be aware of.

1. Tyvan now spent 5 months in the tomb instead of 2. I feel like 2 was to short of a time.

2. Tyvan no longer kills a Terentatek to retrieve the terentatek stone, he kills a rancor mutant created by Darth Ferox. I did this because Terentatek are resistant to the force

3. Darth Scalvas body does not get rejuvenated. She looks entirely like a corpse now, not just her face.
I did this because I felt like a sexy zombie was just weird and a zombie zombie was more frightening and fitting to her character.
Back to top Go down

Darht Necros chapter 10-12
Page 1 of 1