The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous

Go down 
+2
Lord of the Flies
Emperordmb
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinious
Sinious

Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:53 am

Emperordmb wrote:
Sinious wrote:
You should learn to co-exist with people with different opinions without insulting them friendo 
You should meet Intrepid... he's really good at coexisting with people who have different opinions without insulting them or belittling them in the slightest (obvious sarcasm)

Very Happy I think Carthage should go back to that forum where he can trash non PT characters all he wants.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Quote :

Thats because you're biased af

So basically you're right and I'm wrong because I'm supposedly biased, and you have displayed no other argument to support your case than that. Cool.  Good luck getting people to take you seriously with that attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sinious
Sinious

PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 am

You just admitted that you would still put Plagueis above Vitiate even if he was equal to DE Sidious in force powers. Where is the logic in that? I simply assumed you are biased cause none can be that illogical.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 am

It's because Plagueis has comparable enough power in the Force paired with vastly superior capabilities with a lightsaber, which Vitiate would lack even if he were as powerful as DE Sids.

If the Force were all that mattered in combat, how could the Hero of Tython have possibly prevailed in his own battle against Tenebrae?
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:37 am

why does this topic not have a symbol?
Back to top Go down
Sinious
Sinious

PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:16 am

Vlad Tepes wrote:
It's because Plagueis has comparable enough power in the Force paired with vastly superior capabilities with a lightsaber, which Vitiate would lack even if he were as powerful as DE Sids.

If the Force were all that mattered in combat, how could the Hero of Tython have possibly prevailed in his own battle against Tenebrae?

Oh then I completely misunderstood what you said earlier. This does make sense and personally, I think the only chance Plagueis would get against him would be saber advantage. I still think Vitiate would win this though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous   Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitiate vs Darth Tenebrous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2