The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

The woman clenched her jaw as the village Shaman applied the herbs to her smooth, gentle skin, most would have screamed at the intense agony the healing herbs put on the body, but she remained calm- in pain, but calm. For hours she and the village Shaman sat in silence; the wind passing through the old wookies hut, making the various beads and small animal bones that hung from the ceiling ding and crackle.

«There, your wound are all healed, Human» The Shaman said as he finished bandaging the woman's now sterilized wound. « But..» he continued « Aren't Jedi supposed to be masters of the healing arts?»

The Jedi rose from the small makeshift bed, her eyes widened, her entire body tense. the old wookie motioned for her to sit down next to him, she refused. "how did you find out I was a jedi?"

«You have no need to fear me, Jedi, I have no quarrel with your people, nor do I wish to have one»

"how did you find out I was a Jedi?" she eyed him cautiously

« I felt you through the force» The Shaman Replied

"Through the force, but your no-"

«no Jedi? » he finished for her. «one does not need to be a Jedi or a Sith to feel the force, the force is all around us, it is the trees, the water, the very planet we walk on. that is what the Jedi that came before you said and that is what I believe.»

"Another Jedi? You mean another jedi came here?" The Jedi asked as she sat next to the Shaman.

«Yes, a great many years ago he came to kashyyyk with his mate in hopes of hiding from the empire» the Shaman said as he took a jug from a water filled canteen.

"what was his name?" the women said, taking a drink from the canteen.

« Kento Marek, he and his mate lived among us for nearly ten years, they even had their child here!»  he said nostalgically «we lived in harmony for awhile, but then....» His features hardened «The Empire attacked our planet, my people were slaughtered by the dark Jedi, when Kento heard of this he immediately grabbed his saber and moved to assist our warriors, but by then it was already to late, the dark Jedi had already reached Kento's hut...» The old wookie clenched his fists. « Kento fought valiantly - like a true wookie warrior, but in the end he was killed by the dark Jedi, in front of his son» by the time he finished the last sentence the Shaman's face became hot with tears

The Jedi moved to comfort the old wookie, placing her hand gently,but firmly on his shoulder, hoping that the old wookie wouldn't tear her apart for her concern "its alright, there was nothing you could've done" she assured him. "What happened to the Jedi's son?"

«He was taken by the dark Jedi » suddenly the small wookie who helped her - Lars entered the room, his face showed only horror and panic

«Shaman, another flying ship, has landed near the old battle zone, some strange creatures in armor as white as the clouds came out of it»

«What! Lars, this had better not be some practical joke of yours, because if it is»  the old wookie threatened

«It isn't Shaman, my brother and his warriors are fighting them off right now» The Jedi turned to the old wookie, knowing full well what he wanted to ask of her

"I'll go" she said. her hand calling to her lightsaber.

«I'll come with you Jedi, I'm the only one who knows the battle zone like the back of paw and you know it!»  the old wookie simply nodded

"Come on, Lets head out"
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:28 pm

this is interesting. I like it, keep it up
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Wish I could dude but my PC went to shit, the explanation is in introductions Sad
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:33 pm

when will you get it fixed? do you know?
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 pm

One maybe two weeks at best Sad
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 pm

ah that sucks :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1   The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Of The Revanites; Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1