The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan vs Hero of Tython

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Revan vs Hero of Tython Empty
PostSubject: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:22 pm

This was an interesting idea I came up with in the chatbox...

Sabers
Force
All-out
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

I feel like Revan is a bit more impressive from what we've seen. A lot of people rate HOT higher because he beat Vitiate and Revan couldn't. I however do not see this as good enough to put him above Revan. Revan fought Vitiate in his true body while the Hero fought a weakened voice.
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:28 pm

yeah im with you dmb, Revan is much more experience and well versed in the sith arts as well as the jedi arts, and while the Hero Of Tython may be power he is somewhat limited by his jedi Code while Revan is free of limitations and restraints
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Truthfully I am not overly impressed by Vitiate's voice.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Lol, is the Revan fan (myself) really the only one not voting for him?
Quite frankly, the way I view it, the Hero succeeded Revan's failed mission.
Back to top Go down
https://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:46 pm

I go with the Hero as well, it's funny how i've always told dmb to read th hero's respect thread yet he never does.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:14 pm

well if it's on SWF I certainly don't have access to it.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 am

It's on kmc.  So honestly, im just gonna make a respect thread of respect threads so i dont keep hearing "HoT=Dooku!" or, "Darth Nox < Maul!"
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 am

Well if you think about it, Revan was still in a drugged state, yet he was still able to stand on even ground with Vitiate's true 'self', which was powered by his past rituals. While the hero defeated the 'voice' of the emperor, to be honest Vitiate is impressive, but because of his voice techniques his power was scattered and not whole. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:51 pm

I always considered it in the context that Vitiate's true body is a superior channel for his power than his voices.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Yes, because while he's attempting what was at the time the deadliest, most dangerous, most powerful force ritual ever recorded, he'd weaken himself by using the children and the emperor's hands -_-

His consciousness is in the children/hands, sure, but he also siphons power from them as well.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Emperordmb wrote:
I always considered it in the context that Vitiate's true body is a superior channel for his power than his voices.

It's canonically stated that voice voice harbors the power of the emperor himself....
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm

It harbors his power but his true body is better at channeling it.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Emperordmb wrote:
It harbors his power but his true body is better at channeling it.

Really?
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:10 pm

That's my speculation but it's not unsupported. I'll post my speculation threads soon enough. Some of them are on KMC and I'd advise you to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 am

The Hero impresses me more even disregarding their respective performances against Vitiate, he's a certified badass with or without.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 am

I agree.  The Hero doesn't only have his bout against Vitiate as a feat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revan vs Hero of Tython   Revan vs Hero of Tython Empty

Back to top Go down

Revan vs Hero of Tython
Page 1 of 1