The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma Empty
PostSubject: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 pm

This is Revan during the time right after he killed Mandalore the Ultimate.
This is Ulic-Qel Droma during the time right before he duels Cay Droma.
Back to top Go down
https://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Cool Revan wins. 
His force abilities are obviously superior to Droma, and their saber skills at this time are neck-to-neck.
Droma kills a Mandalore? Revan kills a Mandalore.
Droma outduels Warb Null? pfftt Revan's already the best in the era.
Droma killed of pirates/other guys? Revan "slaughtered armies."
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:04 pm

I should have been wary of this.  I just knew that Revan wanking would begin to rise...

His force abilities at this point are "obviously superior" to droma based on.....your fandom? 

Droma fighting mandalore while said mandalore had a basilisk>>Revan fighting mandalore on even ground.

lol, now you're taking quotes in place of feats that actually back up those quotes.  Lovely...

More hyperbole.  What a damn surprise.

Droma stalemated Exar Kun.  Revan at this point....

Droma stalemated a jedi knight with no force connection.  Revan at this point....

Droma is considered one of the most powerful sith lords in history?  Revan at this point.....

Wait, neck and neck saber skills?  I'm not wasting my time on this thread for much longer.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Quote :
His force abilities at this point are "obviously superior" to droma based on.....your fandom?  
"But this young one, like the other Jedi brethren, is unaware of the tremendous dark side power wielded by Revan..."
Quote :
Droma fighting mandalore while said mandalore had a basilisk>>Revan fighting mandalore on even ground.
Revan has been stated to defeat basilisks multiple times, and even demonstrated the ability in his novel. Also, what claim do you have Revan and Mandalore were "on even ground", because "Though the Mandalorian fought valiantly, in the end he was no match for the Jedi Order's most powerful champion."
Quote :
More hyperbole.  What a damn surprise.
Actually not a hyperbole. Why do you think they call him the "butcher?"
Quote :
Droma stalemated Exar Kun.  Revan at this point....
Droma didn't "stalemate" Kun, rather instead he was able to "defend" (according to the Offical Star Wars Fact Files) himself against Kun long enough until Ragnos appeared. 
Quote :
Droma stalemated a jedi knight with no force connection.  Revan at this point....
Aurra Sing did this.
Quote :
Droma is considered one of the most powerful sith lords in history?  Revan at this point.....
The most powerful Jedi during the Jedi's prime....and....
Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma Revan_14
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Ok.  What has Revan done with the force at this time?  Anything notable?  Like I would concede (if convinced) that Revan>Droma in the force at this point, but vastly stronger in the force?  Different story

Fair enough.  But anyways, you must not understand the context of which I speak, "on even ground."  By that, I mean that Mandalore against Revan didn't have any outside help, while mandalore against droma had a basilisk.

Really?  Show me where Revan solo'd armies?  Do we know if it means that he led jedi into battle that aided in slaughtering armies?  show me the context, not fan wanking speculations.

Did aurra sing depend upon the force all her life to do shit?  She was a padawan for sometime but she never extremely relied on the force.

This has nothing to do with darth revan, the scan was irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Quote :
Ok.  What has Revan done with the force at this time?  Anything notable?  Like I would concede (if convinced) that Revan>Droma in the force at this point, but vastly stronger in the force?  Different story
That accolade already blows Droma off the charts. And in terms of force abilties, he has already hacked up great knowledge on Sith lore:

"Unbeknownst to the Jedi Order, DARTH REVAN has discovered numerous Sith artifacts and holocrons, all stored in great tomb-like cities buried beneath Malachor V's surface. As Revan plundered these tombs and relics, he fell deeper into the Dark Side"

He was also not corrupted by Malachor V as bad as Traya was. Traya went from a Jedi to Sith by walking on Malachor. Revan merely just whipped up a stash of some new Sith force powers. 
Quote :
By that, I mean that Mandalore against Revan didn't have any outside help, while mandalore against droma had a basilisk.
Droma uses force abilities in his duel with Mandalore; Revan didn't. 
Quote :
Really?  Show me where Revan solo'd armies?
Well, Revan canoically slaughtered armies in KOTOR.
Malak orders his apprentices to unleash "the armies of the Star Forge" onto Revan.
Revan slaughters all of them (as shown by his infamous quote.)
Revan then goes on to kill Malak.

Otherwise, the quote can easily also apply to Mandalorians because he is renowned as "the butcher"...if it was his Jedi who slayed them all, he wouldn't have that title.

Quote :
Quote :
Did aurra sing depend upon the force all her life to do shit?  She was a padawan for sometime but she never extremely relied on the force.
You're proving my point...she singe-handily fought Jinn and Kenobi.
Also look at Cad Bane, Jango Fett as he pwned those Jedi, or Boba Fett. 
Quote :
You must not have read your own thread title, son.  It's Mando Wars Revan, not Darth Revan.  That's why I specifically stated, "Revan at this point..."
You act as if Revan got a huge power increase.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:34 pm

1.  Yes, a single quote>>>>feats.  Just like the Sidious wankers.

2.  Ok.  And Droma studied under Exar Kun, an absolute master of sith alchemy and sorcery.

Is there any proof or quote of Revan not using the force against Mandalore?  Or are you basing that off of the little picture?

And Revan was.... alone?  Without companions?  And that Revan has ANYTHING to do with mando wars Revan?  Which damn Revan are you mentioning anymore?  I'm not saying Revan's jedi destroyed them all, i'm saying that Revan doesn't have to solo mando armies to earn such a title.

The point has, again, soared like an eagle over your head.  Aurra Sing didn't mainly rely on the force to kill her opponents, Droma did (to bolster his reflexes), so loss of the force on Droma's part makes his feat much more impressive.

I'd like to think that after Revan studied even deeper in the dark side, learned more rituals (like thought bomb), and more time passed by, it would be a significant power increase.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm

1. Sidious is canocially the most powerful Sith Lord. u mad?
2. Bandon studied under Malak, an absolute "master of dark side powers."

I was basing how it says "pure combat."

Quote :
The point has, again, soared like an eagle over your head.  Aurra Sing didn't mainly rely on the force to kill her opponents, Droma did (to bolster his reflexes), so loss of the force on Droma's part makes his feat much more impressive.
Okay...then look at Cad Bane, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Durge, etc. They don't need force abilities to kick ass against a Jedi.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm

1.  Nope.  Because he has feats to back that statement up Wink

2.  And what does Malak know of magics and sorceries?  Alchemies?  I thought so.

u still don't get the point, do you?  Those guys NEVER HAD THE FORCE IN THE FIRST PLACE.  They've trained to fight without the force, and have alot of armament used to kill jedi.  Droma has, well, never trained to fight without the force, and all he really has is a lightsaber.  His feat is more impressive because of this.

And I see you've decided to not respond to 2 of my points.  I'll take those as concessions.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Quote :
2.  And what does Malak know of magics and sorceries?  Alchemies?  I thought so.
What the hell does Kun know? Malak also canonically knows Sith Sorcey according to the KOTORcg. Alng with this, he is proficient in dark healing, force scream, force lightning, force whirlwind (telekinesis), dark rage, force choke, etc. Basically ever power u can use in a fight.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Exar Kun only, y'know, learned all that stuff from Nadd, one of the greatest sorcerers ever.  He knew illusions, force blasts, rituals (massassi drainer and senate freezer), tendrils (used as a ghost), and I believe alchemically created terentatteks.  Malak knows sorcery?  Sure, but I highly doubt he dabbled in it nearly as much as Kun would, because Kun was literally trained by a legendary sorcerer.  All of those abilities you listed:  Are those just the abilities he uses from KOTOR?  Or is that from an rpg guide?  Regardless, Kun knows the things i just mentioned plus TK, lightning (though he rearely used it), drain, choke, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:44 am

Someone really needs to make a full Ulic Quel Droma respect thread, because to be quite frank I'm relatively unaware of his peak capabilities with recent developments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma   Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma Empty

Back to top Go down

Revan (Mando Wars) vs Ulic-Qel Droma
Page 1 of 1