The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation   Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 pm

One of the more underrated Jedi in my opinion, as he was a key Jedi near the end of the New Sith Wars.

This is for speculated force powers, fighting style, armament, etc.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation   Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 pm

As per his force abilities, Farfalla was adept at chaining force attacks and defenses into his fighting sequences. Farfalla demonstrates an affinity for defensive force barriers. His skill with this ability is such that he could shield others from telekinetic attacks, capably reducing what would otherwise be a brutally fatal blow to something that his allies can get right back up from. He also attempts a barrier at one point to block Bane's lightning, but it has no effect. I don't see this as his barrier being weak per se, as Bane's lightning is arguably the third strongest in the mythos, but rather his attempt at it suggests that it may have worked in the past. It is my belief that he could use it effectively to dissipate low intensity lightning, and reduce mid level lightning to the point where he could easily block it with his lightsaber. He also demonstrates the ability to generate stasis fields, being able to create one powerful enough to hold a raging Bane, though only for a second. It's also reasonable to assume that Farfalla's telekinetic abilities were also advanced, given his status as one of the most powerful Jedi of his time and the skill with which he wields his other force powers

Given Farfalla's depiction as fighting with perfect form and striking with clean elegant blows as well as his weakness against powerblows, Farfalla is most likely a practitioner of Makashi, the second form of lightsaber combat noted for it's elegance and grace. This also suits his personality quite well, given his fine taste and flamboyant mannerisms. His skill with this form was obviously less than Raskta Lsu's skill with a blade, however his description of fighting with "perfect form" does imply that he is a high level duelist nonetheless.

Farfalla wields a gold bladed lightsaber that doesn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary. I would expect it to be crafted elegantly with perhaps some electrum in the hilt given his tastes. He also donned golden armor, which has questionable ability to protect him. I will say that it most likely can't tank a lightsaber blade, however I do suspect it has the capacity to tank or lessen the damage of blasterbolts and explosives.

This is what I have for Valenthyne Farfalla so far.
Back to top Go down

Valenthyne Farfalla Speculation
Page 1 of 1