The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious Empty
PostSubject: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Sabers(Blasters for HK-47)
At their peak of power(e.x Fully Repaired HK, TFU1 Proxy, and a non coughing Grievous.
On the planet Nar Shaadaa.
All out who wins?
Bonus Match. PROXY and HK vs Grievous who wins? Also sorry for posting to much guys Sad this Vs just came to me and I had to do it either way I'm sorry if I annoy you dudes Sad
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 pm

I actually prefer to analyze these types of battles as opposed to force user battles:

Proxy does have the ability to change into a variety of different jedi and what not to throw his opponent off balance, but I believe Grevious would be a more skilled duelist than Proxy.  I feel like HK, with his cloaking/knife, flamethrower, and blaster would be able to affect the battle through silence and subterfuge, while Proxy and Grevious would be the more aggressive minds.  I think Grevious would beat Proxy in a straight up fight, and HK can have a good chance of winning it all if he plays his cards right. 

In the Bonus rounds, Proxy and HK would win.  Proxy would duke it out with Grevious while HK can siginificantly pester Grevious from a range.
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:40 pm

I actually thought You would've hated me for not keeping it Jedi Vs Jedi. Good to know You like it. Anyway I actually agree with you on the Bonus match, but, I'm torn on the main match I wanna say Grievous has this in the bag, but, considering he was beat by less then skilled Blaster user(Obi-Wan) I'm leaning on HK winning this, and then there's PROXY who was able to hold Starkiller off as well as being able to have a record of every single Lightsaber form and use said forms with expert precision without the force is highly impressive. Ugh I'm torn. Sad
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:44 pm

I mean don't get me wrong, PROXY could potentially pull out the win if he brings out his Darth Maul module, however I still feel that Grevious has the edge, as PROXY is most likely a more predictable opponent dueling-wise, given his robotic nature.  IMO HK should have the best chance of winning, but if this was just a one on one head-to-head battle, Grevious would beat HK imo.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Well consider that Obi-wan was only able to beat Grievous with a blaster after opening Grievous's chest plating.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Sadly for grevious, hk had more than just a blaster
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Yeah that's why I'm turn Proxy can go head to head with Grievous but he'd end up being overwhelmed, HK-47 is highly proficient Marksmen/droid who's killed a great deal of Jedi during his intial years. But because of his Reliance on blasters I highly doubt he'd be able to Beat Proxy Or Grievous, on the other he was able to hold his own against the imperial strike which not only had numbers on their side, but also powerful force users. Ugh I'm still torn on who wins this. Sad
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 pm

*Revan orders HK47 to kill Proxy*
"Statement: Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command of course, Master."
*HK47 spams Proxy with his arsenal of weapons and destroys him*
"Query: Can I kill the other one now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
*Revan gives HK47 the "go ahead."
*HK47 spams Grievous with his arsenal and kills him*
"Conclusive Statement: Ah, that was as meatbags would put it: fun."
Back to top Go down
https://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:50 pm

I may love HK to death, but I don't think he can take on Proxy and Grievous. Atleast not without help IMO
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah ant that's a bit silly.
Back to top Go down
Emperordmb
Administrator
Administrator
Emperordmb

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah even if he did take them, it wouldn't be as simple as just spamming his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm

It was a joke -_-
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 pm

I think on some level we knew, by the by, any new members?
Back to top Go down
DarthAnt66
Administrator
Administrator
DarthAnt66

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Q99 joined.
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Apparently sas joined
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Better something than nothing. Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious   PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious Empty

Back to top Go down

PROXY Vs Hk-47 Vs General Grievious
Page 1 of 1