The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Necros Chapters 21-24

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

Darth Necros Chapters 21-24 Empty
PostSubject: Darth Necros Chapters 21-24   Darth Necros Chapters 21-24 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 pm

As he chanted the dark side gathered around him. It engulfed him and consumed him, filling the air with a cold uneasy feeling that would make any other creatures spine crawl. Necros felt the dark side swirling around him, he sensed the near infinite power just at the edge of his fingertips. Then he tapped into the power, he felt his body lift off the ground. He condensed the power swirling around him into a shadowy black ball of pure dark side energy between his hands. In that moment he felt like a true monster, a terror out of horror stories that would only be told around camp fire, for he held the dark side in between his hands, it was his servant and he was its master. Then the ball released a pulse of energy that swept through the ship. Necros continued to chant. A few seconds later another pulse and then another, this one coming faster than the last. The pulses released more rapidly with each and every pump of the dark heart that Necros held in his hand. Soon the pulses came with only a millisecond in between and then energy flew from the ball in a constant wave, engulfing the ship in darkness. As the energy released the ball shrank in his hands until there was nothing left. Necros's body began to descend back to the floor, he put his feet down onto the floor and stood there for a second with his eyes closed. The air was thick with the dark side, its energy ran through every inch of the ship. Its very walls were now infused with the dark side. The Decimator was no longer just a sith battle ship, it was now a war machine of the force, a nexus of the dark side. On board Necros sensed no more life from any of the crew members, everyone had been warped into a drone that no longer breathed or thought, a servant of Necros. Only one other living thing other than Necros was on the ship. Necros opened his eyes and smiled.

---------

Nad opened his eyes in a flash. He was in a white room on a white bed with two silver droids hovering over him. He jumped up onto his feet and punched one of the droids in the face with his right arm. He didn't feel the cold metal as his fist connected with the droids metal shell, he didn't feel sharp pain of broken bones in his hand. The droids face dented inwards and it fell to the ground buzzing and whirling as sparks flew from its joints and then it fell silent. Nad looked at his hand and it all dawned on him. Scalva tearing off his arm, Necros dragging him to safety, and these droids must have fitted him with a cybernetic arm. The arm looked just like his real one had, it looked and moved like a real arm, but it wasn't his arm. It was fake. Nad clenched his fist and started pulling at the covering that made the arm look like a real one, revealing the wires and gadgets beneath. The other medical droid pleaded with him to stop but he ignored the droid completely. This arm wasn't his arm, it was just a peace of machinery. He stared at the wires in his new arm. He swallowed, and stood up.

This arm was a piece of technology and it was a part of him now. Just like his blaster was a part of his hand. Technology could be a weapon and so could this arm. Marched through the hallways of the ship, passing dozens of sith military dressed men and woman whos faces were pale white and eyes dark black. He didn't bother to ask, with these sith around nothing could surprise him. Plus he had more important things to worry about. As long as none of them got in his way. Following the hallways he finally came to the hanger, and there it was, the interceptor class ship Necros had probably flew in on. He marched onto the ship, pushing past Chatter Box, and right to Darth Pheenoms weapons locker. He opened it up and snatched out the green shoto lightsaberhe had seen Necros practice with. He then sat down at the workbench and started tinkering with his arm.

An hour and a half later Nad was done with his work. His new arm no longer looked like his real arm, it was now thicker and shiny. Attached to the back of his wrist was the shoto lightsaber, encased by glistening silver metal. He installed the wiring so that he could activate the lightsaber on command with out moving any part of his body. Also while working on his arm he took the liberty of upgrading the arms strength and speed. It wasn't an arm to use for everyday life anymore, it was a weapon and he would treat it as such. Satisfied with his handy work he stood up and pulled his blaster with his left hand while activating the lightsaber on the back of his right hand. He gave the blade a few swings then shut it off and began making his way to the bridge, no doubt that Necros would be there.

-------

Necros sat meditating on the force on the bridge. The power that surrounded the ship was intense. The energy created by the ritual made him feel empowered. The door slid open and he sensed Nad walk in. He opened his eyes and stood up. He was taken back and surprised to see Nad sporting a silvery metallic metal arm.

"It looks like you are ready to start earning credits again." Necros remarked.

"Earning credits and getting hot twi'lek girlfriends." Nad teased. Necros chuckled but then his expression became more serious.

"After all that happened I doubt you would want to stick around here any more, so if you want you can go back to your old life of collecting bounties." Necros paused. " And you can take my ship as compensation."

"Oh no," Nad shook his head, "Your not getting rid of me that easily. I have lost to much to just walk away from this all. " He said looking down at his metallic arm, then his face split into a grin. "Besides with all these ugly people walking around this ship, you need at least one good looking person aboard." Necros chuckled.

"It looks like you made some enhancements to your arm." Necros pointed out. Nad activated the green blade and began examining it.

"I plan on cutting up that witch responsible for taking my arm." Nad sneered.

"Well if your series about this, we can have you mindlessly running around like a wild bantha." Necros stated, "Your going to need to know how to use that thing, which means, i'm going to train you."

"Does that mean I have to cancel my date with this beautiful lady?" Nad joked putting his arm around one of the female zombies on board the bridge. The zombie shrugged Nad off.

"It looks like she's not interested in you." Necros teased. "Now let the training begin."

CHAPTER 22

Darth Ayin knelt in the center of the Dark Counsel chambers, with Darth Scalva stood next to her. The eyes of the Dark Counsel masters looming upon them.

"Kneel" She hissed, and Scalva abruptly obeyed. Ayin finished her bow and rose, Scalva stayed kneeling. "Get up!" Ayin barked, Scalva complied. Silence consumed the room for a second that seemed to linger for an eternity.

"What is this creature you have brought before us?" Darth Mortis broke the silence. "Why have you not brought us the body of Darth Necros?"

"My lords, I beg your forgiveness. My target escaped before I could land the killing blow."

"Escaped!" This time Darth Ravage was the one to speak, "How is this possible? Surely he has not grown stronger than our most trusted assassin."

"Maybe she is growing weak. Perhaps our faith in her is misplaced." Another counsel master suggested.

Ayin shook her head. "My skills are just as sharp as ever." 

"Then explain to us how he managed to escape." Darth Ravage leaned forward in his seat.

"He has companions that got in the way. The bounty hunter Nad Talsek being one of them, but he has been dealt with."

"So Nad Talsek is dead then?" Darth Mortis questioned.

"No, but this beast here ripped his arm off." Ayin gestured to Scalva.

"Ah yes." This time it Darth Marr spoke, " I have been curious about this 'beast' as you call it. I cannot sense its presence in the force"

"I notice this too." Darth Mortis added, "Its almost as if its completely dead."

"That is because this beast is dead" Ayin said "What stands before you is the dead body of Darth Scalva!" Whispers simmered through the room.

"How is that possible? Darth Scalva was a very powerful sith, for Necros to have done this to her, he must be immensely powerful." Darth Ravage furrowed his brow.

"She was the other companion that got in my way. He transformed her into a weapon." Ayin explained, "She is a brutish combatant that lacks true skill, but she was a surprise that will catch you unprepared. If you don't recognize this in time, she will kill you with out mercy. She nearly ended me due to this ex-factor."

"I am intrigued," Darth Marr sat forward in his high throne like chair. " What is this surprise that could nearly kill one of the best duelist in the empire?"

"She feels nothing, no pain, no remorse, no hesitation." Ayin paused. "And she is nearly unkillable."

"What do you mean by 'unkillable'?" Darth Ravage questioned. Ayin replied by putting her lightsaber against Scalvas chest and activating it. Scalva didn't even flinch as she was impaled. The room filled with gasps and whispers. Ayin deactivated the lightsaber. "Heal!" She barked. The hole in Scalvas chest filled with a green smoke and then a few seconds later disappeared.

"Impossible!" Darth Mortis exclaimed in amassment.

"She is only a shell, she must obey her master. Right now I am her master but I am afraid that will change the next time Necros encounters her. I was able to gain control of her but Necros has a connection to her mind. I cannot keep her from her true master."

"You have done well," Darth Marr said rising to his feet. "You failed to bring us Necros body but instead you brought us a powerful weapon." Darth Mortis and Ravage also rose to there feet and began walking towards Ayin. She tensed up. "Darth Necros will fall in time, but Darth Scalva will help us strike fear into the hearts of our enemy." All three sith lords stood around Darth Scalva now, " And Darth Necros will never have her back again, because the Dark Counsil is her true master now!" Each one of them lay a hand on Scalvas head, the power of the dark side gathered in the center of the room, embodied by the three sith. Darth Scalvas body jolted as the Dark Counsel masters raised mental barriers in Scalvas mind. A few seconds later they released. " She is yours now Ayin, use her to bring down Darth Necros before he can cause any more trouble."

"Yes my masters." Ayin bowed.

"And one more thing. We know of the rivalry between Darth Necros and Darth Inimicus. And we have just heard news that Necros has stolen one of our command ships and disappeared into space." Darth Marr explained in his voice that belittled all before him, "Therefor to draw him to you. You will be traveling with Darth Inimicus. He is now apart of this assignment." Darth Marr stood over Ayin like a towering colossus." That is all."

"Yes my lords" Ayin bowed. "Come along dog!" She ordered. As she walked out of the room she clenched he fist in anger. How dare they insult me by assigning me to a lesser! Her she screamed in her thoughts out of anger.

CHAPTER 23

Inimicus stood in the main hall of the sith academy on Korriban. Students buzzed around him, scurrying off to the next lesson or secret plot in a desperate attempt to stay alive. Inimicus was glad not to be apart of that anymore. He never believed that he would ever be over come, not by Necros. But he never believed that Necros would still be alive even after he was made a Darth. Darth Ayin finnaly was seen maing her way down the long stair case from the second floor. Her cession with the Dark Counsel must have just ended. Hate radiated from her like steam from boiling water. This made Inimicus smile. Ayin stormed towards him.

"Your Darth Inimicus?" She asked abruptly.

"Yea I am." Ayin crossed her arms as she looked him from head to toe.

"Heavy armor, two lightsabers." She noted, "Just like I thought. The Dark Counsel assigned me to someone who is only going to get in my way." Anger erupted inside Inimicus like a volcano.

"Hey!" He yelled grabbing ahold of Ayin by the coller of her robe. "I am twice as strong as Necros is! And I don't like being assigned to you either. That welp is my kill not yours!" The students stopped what they were doing to watch what was going on.

"He is my target," Ayin hissed "My kill!" She put her hand against Inimicus's stomach and sent a burst of lightning coursing through him. He released her and stumbled back a few steps, falling to his knees. The students around them looked impressed. The rage inside Inimicus only grew. She dared embarrass him, in front of students no less!

He leaped forward activating both his lightsabers and bringing them both down towards her head. She activated her double bladed lightsaber in a flash and caught both his blades with one of hers. She swung at his belly with her other side, Inimicus jumped backwards just in time. Planting both feet firmly in the ground he lauched himself straight towards her, swinging with both blades at her throat. She spun her lightsaber, deflecting both his blades with ease. She then put the other blade of her lightsaber right next to his throat. Inimicus dropped his lightsabers reluctantly.

"Your clumsy and unskilled." She remarked. "Now kneel."

"I will never kneel!" He spat on Ayins feet. Her eyes darkened with anger. Quickly spinning her lightsaber she cut Inimicus across the chest, slicing straight through his armor. His pride hurt more than his body, knowing that the students were all watching these events unfold.

"Kneel you brute or else I swear on the Emperors name I will kill you." Ayin voice nearly trembled as she spoke. Inimicus never felt more hatred for anyone in his life before, not for Batus or any of the masters or even Darth Necros. He made a mental vow that he would kill both Necros and Ayin and then he fell to his knees and bowed his head. "Good boy." The edges of Ayins mouth rose ever so slightly. Then she knelt down infront of him and pinched his chin between two of her fingers, and looked him dead in the eyes. "The only reason I didn't kill you right here and now is that the Dark Counsel is already uneasy that I didn't kill Necros already. So I am forced to play there game. This is how this is going to work. You will listen to me from now on. You will do as I say and you will follow my every command. If you don't, I will not hesitate to kill you." Inimicus sneered at Ayin. " And I am going to train you, so that you can actually be useful to me. From now on I own you. Just like I own that beast over there." Ayin said nodding in the direction of the emotionless slave known as Darth Scalva." Is that understood?" Inimicus didn't respond. Ayin slapped him across the face. " I said. Is that understood?" Inimicus wished he could reach out and snap her neck right now.

"Yes." Inimicus said lowly. "That is understood." Ayin smiled and stood up.

"Now rise." She ordered, Inimicus reluctantly obeyed. The students erupted into cheers and laughter. Inimicus clenched his fist. "I hate you." He growled at Ayin.

"Like wise" She replied

Chapter 24

Five Months later.

Darth Inimicus shifted his feet on the ground and aimed both tips of his lightsaber towards Darth Ayin.  He charged in towards her, slashing powerfully at her with both blades. She gracefully ducked and swept at his ankles with her leg in one fluid motion. Inimicus moved his foot out of the way and twisted, riding the momentum he spun around and slashing at her again. Ayin twisted her saberstaff, catching one of his blades on either end, redirecting there moment against each other. Inimicus's arms twisted but he reacted just in time to prevent himself from cutting off his own hands. Using the move to his advantage he slashed with great momentum at Ayin. Instead of meeting his strength head on she chose speed and agility. As Inimicus swung at her she jumped over his blades and planted both her feet on his black metal chest plate, in one fluid motion she pushed off his chest and back flipped through the air, landing on her feat a few meters away. Inimicus didn't loose any momentum so by the time Ayin landed he was right on her again jabbing with one blade while slashing with the other. Ayin ducked low under both of his blades and swept with her lightsaber at his feet. This caught Inimicus off guard. Ayins lightsaber met his metal boot and she flipped him onto his back. She aimed a blade at his throat.

"Your footwork has improved greatly. So has your blade work, but your still predictable." She stated bluntly. She deactivated her lightsaber and attached it to her belt. Inimicus got up off the ground and did the same.

"I thought we were assigned to hunt down Darth Necros, so why are we still sitting here training on Dromund Kaas?" Inimicus sneered.

"Don't be a fool. Necros has disappeared into the reaches of space." Ayin crossed her arms. "Patience is required in this hunt. I do admire this Darth Necros for evading me for so long. But as soon as she shows his face again I will personally deliver his severed head to the dark counsel."

"I hate waiting." Inimicus said frustrated.

"Your impatience is why you will never defeat me." Ayin noted," You fight like the mighty Darth Malgus, if his brain was replaced by that of an Akk Dog." Inimicus clenched his fist in anger. Had the insult come from anyone else Inimicus would have pulled there head off with his bare hands. But he knew better than to attack Ayin. Over the last few months she had beaten and abused him into complete submission. For now he would play along and be her self assumed pet, but when the chance came he would break her, he would bring her to the brink of death and then push her to the other side.

"I will try to improve my lady." Inimicus bowed his head.

"See that you do." Ayins lips curved into a smile.

-------------

The three sith that were aboard the Decimator when Darth Necros took control now stood in front of Nad, there lightsabers activated. Nad activated the lightsaber connected to his arm with a thought and the three sith immediately charged at him.  Folding his organic arm behind his back he braced himself for combat. All three sith moved superhumanly fast, but Nads arm moved faster. His reflexes enhanced by special implants allowed him to compete with the super human speed of force wielders. Nad manipulated his blade mainly with his elbow, as shown to him by Necros. This allowed for the fastest blade work possible. For the most exaggerated moves he would move his shoulder. His style was simplistic, unable to do complex manipulations of the lightsaber, but it was undeniable effective. As the three sith pressed on he blocked each attack, then gashed each one of there chests open. As soon as he landed each blow the sith stopped moving and just stood there.

"Well done!" Darth Necros applauded, waving his hand towards the undead sith. A green smoke formed over there wounds, mending there bodies. "Your naturally gifted at combat."

"Thank you." Nad said deactivating his lightsaber. " Those zombie sith are pretty tough. Not nearly as tough as Darth Scalva, just saying." Nad crossed his arms, "I miss that ugly girlfriend of yours." Necros was taken back by surprise.

"I thought you wanted to kill her for ripping off your arm." Necros remarked.  Nad shook his head.

"No, me and zombie face are best buds. Its that blue witch that made her do it." Nads eye brows furrowed, "She is the one I want get my hands on, and I don't mean that in a good way. We should hunt her down."

"We don't need to hunt her down, she is hunting us. And very soon she will know exactly where we are." Necros smiled.

"How do you figure?"

"Because we are headed to Ratarek, and im going to do something there that will not go unnoticed by the Dark Counsil nor the Jedi." Necros sat down in his captains chair that he had installed on the bridge. "Im going to leave a permanent mark on the galaxy and show everyone that I, Darth Necros, am the true dark lord of the sith." Nad Talsek looked excited.

"What are we waiting for? Lets go." Darth Necros gave the silent command to his zombie slaves and the Decimator launched into hyperspace, directly towards Ratarek.
Back to top Go down

Darth Necros Chapters 21-24
Page 1 of 1