The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Necros Chapter 4-6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

Darth Necros Chapter 4-6 Empty
PostSubject: Darth Necros Chapter 4-6   Darth Necros Chapter 4-6 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:08 am

The speeder landed about a mile away from the tombs entrance. It was un able to land any closer because the tomb lay at the end of a long canyon, with tall rock walls towering on either side. Tyvan reached out with the force, he sensed a lot of life in that canyon. Probably the Tuk'ata that lived near the tomb.

"Okay, everyone stay behind me." Darth Scalva ordered. "And be on your guard, there supposed to be hundreds of Tuk'ata in this canyon. We don't want one of ya getting snatched up." She smiled.

Tyvan fell in line after  Scalva and the two apprentices followed him. As he followed the twi'lek he made not that her hand was always hovering over her lightsaber. He tuned out the foolish apprentices behind him who were whispering to themselves about Darth Scalva, more loudly than they realized.
Tyvan and Scalva were both on high alert. A small rock came tumbling down the side of the canyon and they both looked up to see a Tuk'ata following them from above, though the apprentices failed to notice. A second latter a few more small pebbles rolled down the other side of the canyon and three more Tuk'ata could be seen watching from afar, although more were surely present. Darth Scalva slowed her pace until she was walking along side Tyvan.

"Do you trust me?" She asked suddenly.

"No, why?" Tyvan responded.

"Good." She remark, "These Tuk'ata are going to attack sooner or later and these two bumbling fools are dead weight. When they do attack, stay on my tail and leave those two for the Tuk'ata to snack on."

"You really do live up to your reputation." Tyvan mussed. "Those two are head over heals for you."

Darth Scalva only smiled in response. The tombs entrance was coming into view up ahead. It was a stone arch way with two stone statues with there swords crossed above the arch. They statues were worn and cracked. They appeared to have been there for ages. The door was closed but a simple control panel was on the right hand side of the door. Who evers tomb this had probably drawn the Tuk'ata here to be the security system, since the tomb was apparently very easily accessible. All a being had to do was reach the door, but the Tuk,ata were there to ensure that never happened.

"There it is!" one of the apprentices shouted excitedly. His voice echoes off the walls of the canyon with amplified volume. What followed were the sounds of hungry beasts as scores of Tuk'ata poured out from behind every rock. They swarmed like insects towards the group.

"Fool!" Darth Scalva hissed at the apprentice.

She shot out her arm and sent the two apprentices hurling a few meters back. They would never get back up in time to make it to the door. The Tuk'ata would overrun them. Scalva had just doomed there bones to be the chew toys of a hundred Tuk'ata. Her blade was activated in an instant and she took off running with shocking speed. Tyvan activated his lightsaber as well and took off after her. Even while calling on the force he struggled to keep up with her but if he failed to do so he would end up as the apprentices. Tuk'ata started to hit the ground in front of Scalva, snarling with sharp teeth. A hundred Tuk'ata swarmed behind them forming a vicious stamped of sharp teeth and claws. She lowered her shoulder and plowed the first Tuk'ata over without loosing any momentum. She summersaulted over two more Tuk'ata, slashing them both as she soured over them. When she landed she held out her hand and sent currents of lightning into the large group Tuk'ata before her. All the Tuk'ata dropped instantly. One of the beasts pounced from the side of canyon at her face. She held up her hand in response. The Tuk'ata hit the side of the canyon with a yelp. She was nearly at the door, just one more Tuk'ata and she would be inside the tomb. Tyvan wouldn't allow that. If she got inside the tomb he would be a dead man. She would use him for what ever purpose she pleased and then kill him. He knew her, she was conniving and although he admired her for that he knew she would be the end of him.

She pressed the control panel with the force and raised her lightsaber over her head ready to bring it down on the last Tuk'ata. Tyvan reached out with the force causing the Tuk'ata to trip. Scalva brought her blade down but the creature hit her feet. She stumbled, loosing much momentum and nearly toppling forward. Tyvan jumped off her back, planting her into the sand and sending him sailing through the doorway into the tomb. Scalva looked up at him from the dirt, her soft eyes now burning with hatred.
 "I will kill you!" Darth Scalva yelled. Tyvan responded by closing the door and leaving the Tuk'ata to eat there supper.

Chapter 5

Tyvan stood by the door and listened for a few moments after closing the door. At first he heard the hum of a lightsaber but that was soon downed out by snarling and then the sound of combat. He heard whimpers and yelps. He heard Scalva scream then something smash against the door. Tyvan smashed the control panel just to be safe.

Tyvan turned his back on the sound of commotion outside to the tomb that lie before him. All that he could see was what the glow of his lightsaber revealed, which wasn't very much. It was a plane stone hallway with no decorations or designs. He closed his eyes, calling on the force to probe the way into the unseen. A face filled with malice flashed in his mind, bearing yellow teeth and ferocious red eyes. Tyvans eyes shot open as fear raced through his entire body. He stepped back and fell to the ground. Crackling laughter erupted around him but no one was present.

"Don't worry." A deep menacing voice chuckled, " I wont kill you. Yet"

"Where are you?" A frightened Tyvan replied.

"This way." The voice replied and door at the end of the hallway that Tyvan couldn't see before started glowing blue.

Tyvan slowly got up.  He took one slow step towards the door then another, and another. He finally reached the door and the voice spoke again.

"Good, now go inside." The voice was loud and deafening.

Chills ran down Tyvans back, he was too afraid to disobey. When he opened the door he nearly had to step back as the dark side seemed to pour out of the room. A Pau'an stood in the center of the room, his eyes were blazing red and he was shrouded within an ever shifting black cloud of smoke. Light black armor encompassed his chest and shoulders. His right arm was clawed and covered in grey fur. As the smoke moved along his arm it changed from furry to green and scaly and then onto soft and pink. Looking at him with his eyes sent sharp blades of fear piercing through Tyvans body. Looking at him through the force he was a giant void of anger and power. The Pau'an smiled at Tyvan through yellow teeth.

"Welcome my new apprentice!" The voice that Tyvan had heard now boomed from this beings mouth. The Pau'an lifted his now black arm towards Tyvan and the door behind him slammed shut, trapping Tyvan alone in the room with the sith spirit.

Tyvan was trapped. Fear took hold of him despite his attempts to fight it back.

"Who are you?" Tyvan blurted out.

"I am the mighty Darth Ferox. You are wise to fear me ." the spirit smiled.

"Is this your tomb?" Tyvan pressed on.

"This is the resting place for my body, and the house off all my secrets. I saw how you dealt with my Tuk'ata guardians, and the one named Darth Scalva. I am most impressed with you, Tyvan." Ferox said in a booming voice.

"How do you know my name?" Tyvan continued to interrogate.

"Your mind is nearly transparent to me. I know your name, I know why you were sent here, and I know of your hatred for the one named Rubac." Darth Ferox chuckled.

Just the mention of his name sent surges of anger coursing through Tyvans veins.

"Then you know I will do anything to destroy him." Just the mention of his name sent surges of anger coursing through Tyvans veins.

"Yes, I do. Your determination is valuable." Ferox noted. He seemed to ponder for a while then continued, "Your master saw the potential within you but he was unwilling to teach you how to achieve it. Instead he hoped fruitlessly that you would learn on your own. He could have morphed you into a powerful weapon but instead he foolishly allowed you to stumble on your own. You must abandon your old master and swear your allegiance to a new one, to me."

Darth Ferox was right. All this time Darth Batus stood by and prolonged his suffering by refusing to let Rubac kill him, but he didn't teach him how to grow stronger. He was pitiful master who crafted pitiful sith. If Tyvan returned to the academy now he would only be crushed by Rubac before he could be declared a sith. And even if by some fluke Tyvan defeated Rubac, some other enemy would arise and end his pathetic existence. No Tyvan was no fool he would not continue to be weak, he would become more powerful than Rubac, more powerful than Batus, even more powerful than the sith spirit that stood before him.

"You are weak now but I see a monster in you that is just waiting to be released. In the sith only the strong survive. Unless you release that monster you will be crushed under the boots of your rivals." Ferox explain.

"Teach me how to unleash the monster, master." Tyvan knelt down and bowed before Darth Ferox.

"I will," Darth Ferox chuckled, "But for now, we have a visitor."

Darth Ferox spirit faded from in front of him, then a moment later the door behind him was knocked off its hinges and flung across the room. Tyvan just barely rolled out of the way. Tyvans eyes widened, his training would have to wait. A bleeding, battered, and enraged Darth Scalva burst into the room, her lightsaber burning red in her hand and hate burning ferociously in her very soul.

Chapter 6

Tyvan barely had time to activate his own lightsaber by the time Scalva was upon him. Despite her injuries and exhaustion she was still blindingly fast and her strikes hit with incredible precision. Tyvan blocked the flurry of strikes, then counter attacked with a broad stroke at her midsection. His retaliation was met with a boot to the chest that send him hurling through the air, he dropped his lightsaber in the process. Just as Tyvan hit the ground, Scalva was already half way across the room and bringing her blade down on to where Tyvan lay. Tyvan pushed of off the wall with the force which sent him rolling sideways across the floor into Scalvas feet. She tripped and fell, hitting her head on the wall. Tyvan jumped backwards to the opposite side of the room, recalling his blade unto his hand, while assuming a defensive posture. He finally had time to examine his opponent.

The Tuk'ata really did a number on her. She had a large bleeding scratch across her left cheek. The rest of her face was full of purple bruises. The majority of the beads that had once covered her lekku were now missing. Her heavy armor was also drenched in her blood and the blood of the Tuk'ata she slaughtered. On her left arm a large chunk of armor was missing and raw torn flesh was now exposed. Scratches and bite marks also covered her legs which were far less protected by her armor. Scalva had earned his respect both as a manipulator and a survivalist. Had she attacked him under normal circumstances Tyvan would have been laying on the ground dead by now. But these were not normal circumstances, she was exhausted, enraged, and delusional from the loss of blood. That being said she was still a frightening opponent, and Tyvan would have to work hard if he was going to bring her down.

Scalva jumped across the room at Tyvan, bringing her blade down with tremendous force. Tyvan met blow with his lightsaber and then danced away from Scalva. This only seemed to enrage her even more. She unleashed a sudden burst of repetitive stabs and quick slashes. Tyvan was forced to work hard to defect them all but by some miracle he managed. Scalvas frustration was only growing.  Tyvan decided to feed this by gloating her.

"The great Darth Scalva can't even kill a weakling apprentice, the other sith would mock you if they ever found out." Tyvan teased.

"Shut up and die!" She screamed, swinging her lightsaber at his neck.

Tyvan ducked and swung at her feet, forcing her to back step. She responded by digging her knee into his jaw. Tyvan tasted blood but this time was not sent flying across the room. She was tiring out. Tyvan back up and again assumed the defensive. She cross cut powerfully at his chest but Tyvan jumped backwards. She screamed and again launched into a random assault of stabs and small cuts. This time Tyvan had little trouble deflecting them. She raised her lightsaber over her head to bring it down on him, but Tyvan acted before she could. He raised his hand and sent a current of lightning into her face, blinding her, and sending her stumbling backwards. Tyvan charged forward and plunged his lightsaber into his dazed opponents heart. Her angry expression turned to one of shock, as she embraced her last moment of life.

Tyvan deactivated his lightsaber and knelt down, meditating on the dark side to rejuvenate his body. His muscles quivered and his chest and jaw throbbed. His jaw would be fine but a few of his ribs were cracked and broken. Darth Ferox again appeared surrounded in dark smoke.

"Congratulations, my new apprentice." He said with a sly smile. "Your straining begins now." He held up his hands and the walls on every side of the room fell away, revealing hundreds of books, and scrolls. "Behold, my library!"

"What's behind there?" Tyvan asked pointing to a small section of the wall that did not fall away.

"Behind there lies the legacy to my power." Ferox stated, "It must be earned. For now divulge yourself into the knowledge that lies within my texts and grow ever more powerful in the dark side."

"I will," Tyvan replied, "And then I will make everyone who ever questioned me tremble!"

Tyvan picked out a book and began to read.
Back to top Go down

Darth Necros Chapter 4-6
Page 1 of 1