The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows   Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Chapter 2 Force Echoes and Shadows

The young wookie - Lars, led the Jedi through Kashyyyk's wild and untamed forest, The Jedi had spent a long time talking with the Shaman that she barely noticed that it had gotten dark, kashyyyk's beautiful moon shined ever so brightly, however the planet's simplistic beauty could not cover up what had occurred here, even now the echo of war still remained, the screams of betrayal, the fear of death and the anger, the anger directed at Jedi and their failure as protectors of the galaxy, she had felt this before, when she sought refuge on Telos and again on the former seat of jedi order, corousant, but, no matter how many time she felt the echo, she could never truly get used to it

«Come on, this way I think I hear them » Lars said pulling her out of her thoughts

"Are you sur-" Her question was answered when a blaster bolt grazed her left cheek.

The Stormtroopers were combating the Lars' older brother, the wookie warrior continued to fire his bowcaster with expert accuracy, hitting every single target he fired at, the Stormtroopers refused to back down and continued to shower the wookie warrior's postion with blaster fire, hoping to push back the wookie in to an enclosed area, the young warrior quickly caught wind of what the Stormtroopers were trying to do and tried to maneuver himself away from the tight space, but his efforts were in vain, a Scout trooper was readily prepared for the scenario and shot the-wookie's knee, making him growl in pain.

«Lanzryrr!» Lars quickly scurried to his brother's side, ignoring the blaster fire that came for him, the jedi quickly jumped to the defense of the two brothers, igniting her lightsaber and expertly turning the troopers blaster fire against them

"Go! I'll hold them off" She remained focused on her opponents, they continuously fired at her with no reservation, she strengthen her defense and applied Soresu, which allowed her to redirect their blaster with extreme accuracy and precision, her enemies continued to pour in, forcing the jedi to take a more offensive position, she used the force to levitate a fallen tree and threw it to her armored foes, killing them instantly, she kept her lightsaber ignited as she made sure the soldiers were all dead, a sudden cold shudder passed through her, something she hadn't felt since Telos,

-------
Lars continued to make his way to the village, helping his brother sustain himself.

«Just a little farther, Lanzryrr, just stay calm and breathe, ok?» 

«I'm fine ok!»  Lanzryrr startled his younger brother, his features soften at the sight of his brother, Lars ignored him and continued to provide his shoulder to him; guilt washed over him, they walked in silence, suddenly the younger wookie ran, leaving the older brother feeling guiltier than ever 

«Look, Lars I'm-»  Lanzryrr could barely speak when he followed his younger brother's gaze, his fellow warriors laid in a pool of their own blood, their bodies bared wounds that were uncommon to kashyyykk.

"I hope your prepared to join your fellow carpets in death and agony" A small shadowed figure mocked as it jumped from a large tree to the ground

"Now, now dear brother, we mustn't play with our food," another shadow spoke

"Your no fun~" the first shadow whined

" Fine, we'll kill these two carpets, but after that no more, got it?" The smaller shadow happily nodded and ignited its Orange saber, taller shadow ignited its longer and far more slender purple blade, Lanzryrr and Lars quickly grabbed their long swords and watched as the two shadows gracefully entered an offensive stance

"Let it rain blood!"
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows   Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Awesume! I am interested to see who these shadowy figures are
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows   Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks I kinda wanted to make them sort reminiscent of the sith assassins from Kotor 2, which is why the taller shadow says don't play with our food. Hope people like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows   Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Of The Revanites Chapter 2: Force Echoes and Shadows
Page 1 of 1