The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Of The Revanites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

The Last Of The Revanites  Empty
PostSubject: The Last Of The Revanites    The Last Of The Revanites  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:27 am

"Did we get it?" a imperial lieutenant asked, sweat dripping from his

forehead - hands and legs shaking from the after affect of adrenaline.

"We'd better have, other wise Lord Palpatine will have our heads" the commanding officer responded, his breaking voice betraying his show of bravado

"S..should we h..head down and investigate?"

"Do you think the fool could've survived that crash!?" the commander shouted, "as for as you and I are concerned, that traitorous fool is dead! Do I make myself clear lieutenant" The lieutenant simply nodded.

"Set a course for Kamino." The commander ordered

"K..Kamino? Why Kamino?"

"If you must know, The Emperor requested we pay a 'visit' to Lord Vader and his little operation on Kamino, Now, input the coordinates before I blast you soldier! " the young lieutenant scurried to his place as the commander's grin grew wider as he contemplated the emperor's orders
                                                   ---
                                           Four days ago

Commander Morik Vern made his way through the Imperial star destroyer, The Emperor's Wrath, a ship that housed the emperor himself

"What is your business here commander?" Wrynn Thar, the Admiral of the Emperor's Hand asked as he eyed him

"His Highness requested my presence, so that we may discuss battle strategies that could be used against the rebel scum Rahm Kota Admiral" Morik's answered his tone annoyed but calm.

"I see, well, you shouldn't keep his Highness waiting Twi-Lek"

Morik ignored the Chiss and adjusted his caller as he entered the emperor's chambers; the room's walls were filled with sith marking and tables flooded with sith holocrons that hissed at him as he bowed to the emperor,

"You summoned me, my master?"

"Yes, my loyal commander" the emperor's voice sent shivers down Morik's spine, despite serving the dark lord for years he still hadn't gotten used to his master sickening voice.

"As you know, Vader is conducting various experiments on Kamino" the emperor rose from his chair

"What! Why?" the emperor simply gave an unsettling smile at his commanders cluelessness.

"Perhaps he wishes to kill me and claim the throne ot perhaps he wants to destroy Starkiller's Alliance, whatever his reason, it is of little importance

"My lord give me the order and I shall-" the emperor placed his hands on on Morik's shoulders, making him gasp in the process.

"The order will come soon my loyal friend, but before it does you must do one thing for me!"

"Anything my liege" Morik replied his voice stern and confident.

"There is a Jedi that was exiled during the clone wars due to her - shall we say unorthodox methods and teachings - she has remained hidden, until now that is". the emperor helped the Twi-lek rise.

"Kill her, Commander, and I shall train you in the ways of the force, so that you can take Vader's place as my apprentice"

"Me? My lord? but why?

"Lord Vader has become too weak, had he been strong enough to challenge me, he would not have taken Starkiller as his apprentice, that is but one reason, my apprentice. The emperor placed his hands on Morik's shoulders "Prove yourself worthy of being my apprentice" 

"Yes my lord, I will do as you desire" Morik bowed
                                            ---

The wind rustled through the leaves of the fallen trees of the Kashyyyk forest; the fauna moving in synch with the wind, its raging waters kissing the front of the beach, the cause of this? A smuggler class ship, badly damaged, the hull battered, its engines beyond repair.

Two furry creatures marveled at the crash sight, one small and the other tall, both had bowcasters and blades in hand
«What is it brother?» the young wookie 

«I think it's a ship, like the one the grandfather describes to the cubs» brother answered, his grip on his blade tight enough to make his hand bleed

«whoa, seriously?! lets check it out» 

before the older brother could say anything, the young wookie had already climbed up the wrecked ship, suddeny the young one stopped, horror the only emotion he could muster

"H...help..h..h.im..ple..please" The woman begged, her face covered in blood and hot with tears; in her arms a young motionless boy'

«What do we do, Brother?» 

The older brother stood motionless, as he stared intensely at the bloody scene, fear overcoming him; suddenly a pain in his abdomen awoke him from his trance-like state.

«Brother?» the young wookie said as he jabbed his brother once again

«Help the human female, Lars I'll get the cub» 

As he moved to grab the stiil motionless boy, the woman placed her hand firmly on his shoulder, her eyes told him that if he tried anything she would show him no mercy, and at the same time silently thanked him for saving her and the young boy
Back to top Go down

The Last Of The Revanites
Page 1 of 1