The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Of The Revanites: Chapter 3: Hard Choices and Unwanted Reminders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

Last Of The Revanites: Chapter 3: Hard Choices and Unwanted Reminders Empty
PostSubject: Last Of The Revanites: Chapter 3: Hard Choices and Unwanted Reminders   Last Of The Revanites: Chapter 3: Hard Choices and Unwanted Reminders EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Their sabers hissed alive, orange and purple lunged simultaneously at the wookiee siblings, catching the pair by surprise, they were barely able to dodge the attacks that came at them like a fierce storm, their blows physically pushing the two wookiee siblings back, each strike the shadows landed grew more ferocious than the last

"You should give up, you walking carpet" the small shadow taunted, his saber clashing with Lanzryrr's Ryyk blade, the wookiee barely managed to bring his blade up just in time to defend against the shadow's unrelenting strikes, as lightsaber and sword clashed, both the shadow and Lanzryrr, let out strained grunts as they fought for domination, the shadow focused his strength on dominating the wookiee, something Lanzryrr took note of, quickly taking advantage on his opponent ignorance, Lanzryrr delivered a swift and heavy kick to his opponents stomach, knocking the wind right out of the small shadow's stomach, the shadow hold his stomach, gasping for air, his eyes widened in both surprise and pain.

"y..you'll..p.pay..for that" the small shadow spat.

Lanzryrr quickly upholstered his bowcaster, aiming the reticle at the shadow that laid on the ground gasping for air.

"I don't think you want to do that" the female shadow said nonchalant, her free hand pointing at Lars who was being levitated by an invisible hand, the young wookiee struggled in the sith assassin's invisible grip, his pleads for help, drowned by his own gasps for air, Lanzryrr eye's widened.

"Put your weapon down runt or the little carpet here gets a slow and highly painful death" the female's tone was indifferent, but her eyes showed the bloodlust of a kathhound who had gone without food for weeks, Lanzryrr dropped his bowcaster and ryyk blade to ground, the female shadow's lips formed a sickening smile, she dropped the Lars' limp body in front of the Lanzryrr, his heart stopped at the sight of brother, he stood still for what seemed like hours, until his brother began to slowly drift in and out of consciousness, a sigh of relief escaped from the wookiee warrior, a relief that was destroyed when the female shadow came behind him. 

"You'll will bring to your village beast, or I will slowly kill your brother while you watch as I break him piece by piece" she whispered

------
The Jedi's heart raced as she made her way to the wookiee village, the sith had learned of her presence here, and they wanted nothing more than to see her dead like those that fell on corousant, but she would rather die than let her young apprentice be captured by the emperor and his assassin, she would not let history repeat it self here on kashyyyk; Calling on the force, she amplified her speed, now moving faster than any normal creature could, as she ran, the only thing the native wild life of Kashyyk saw was a blur, as she neared the wookiee village she began griping her lightsaber as tight as she could, for she knew that the sith would not give up without a fight and even then their surrender - much like her survival, was not guaranteed. She entered the wookie village, she slowed her pace when she got to the Shaman's hut. the jedi

"where is he" she asked, her voice trembled, the Shaman gestured at a small hut that lay to the far right of the village , without another word the Jedi left, running past various wookiees that barked unintelligible swears at the Jedi, after a short - but still exhausting run, the jedi reached the the small hut, she entered the small hut, her apprentice nowhere to be found, she began to frantically search the room.

"No, please, by the force no, they couldn't." The Jedi fell to her knees, once again she had failed her student. "Forgive me, padawa-"

"Udesii, gar di'kut" the young padawan said " Why would I need to forgive you jetii?" he asked as he took a bite out a fruit
                                              -------

hope you enjoyed my fanfiction, and I hope you understood the language the young padawan was using, till next time, time for me to... bounce
Back to top Go down

Last Of The Revanites: Chapter 3: Hard Choices and Unwanted Reminders
Page 1 of 1