The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Acolyte Chapter 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fated Xtasy

The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Last Acolyte Chapter 1   The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:46 am

"How can we simply sit back and do nothing about this villainous bounty hunter! He has killed our brethren, our friends, our fathers!" a young echani padawan asked. her bright silver eyes tearing up as she finished her sentence "We are jedi, protectors of the galaxy! How can we up hold such a title if we cannot even defend ourselves!? we need justice! we need revenge!

"Calm yourself, Padawan Surr, lead you to the dark side, your emotions will if tame them you do not"

"Master Yoda is correct, Sakali, though we understand that this bounty hunter must be found and brought to justice" Sakali felt a 'however' coming, the jedi council always agreed to there being trouble but would rarely do anything about it, at least not until they 'meditated' on the matter. we saw how well that worked out in the Mandalorian wars She thought to herself. "However" Well what d'ya know!

"It is not up to us to decide his fate" The Korun jedi master stated, the other master nodded their heads in agreement. Imbeciles

"This meeting is adjourned. Padawan Sakali please leave us" Sakali eyed the korun master, an invisible hand slowly made it way onto Mace's neck, like a snake slowly choking it prey. "Sakali, come with me young one" the jedi master known as dooku said, giving her a warm and friendly smile. The grip on the mace vanished. "Yes, Master"

Soon thereafter the entire order left to tend to their respective duties, leaving Mace, Sifo Dyas and Yoda alone. "Did you both feel it as well? Sifo-Dyas asked. "The dark side. It was feint; a whisper almost"

"Fear for her I do. too attached to her master she was"

"You think this might cause her to fall?" Mace asked.

"Hmm, clouded her future is"

"The cloud of the dark-side surrounds everything now-a-days master Yoda" Sifo-Dyas said. the green imp pondered the masters words, he was right, he felt that soon the order would go to war, but when this will happen Yoda did not know, all he knew was that the dark-side had started to awaken. "Sometimes I think the old order had easier"

"Easy? you do think dealing with Darth Malak, Exar Kun and Darth Bane was easy for the old order?"

"Atleast those Sith attacked the order in a straight fight, these sith seem to prefer stealth, manipulations and guile, things that could easily work against us" once again his fellow master was right, if a sith had control over the senate, Yoda didn't dare finish his thought. 

---------------------------------------

As they made their way to the great library, Dooku and Sakali remained silent, both feeling angry at the council’s inaction, remembering his place as both a mentor and a role model dooku recited the ancient Jedi code deep within his mind. There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge, There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the force. “You must remember to control your emotions, young padawan” he finally said, earning him a disgruntled ‘hmph’ from the young echani padawan. “Come. Why don’t we channel that anger into something productive?” Dooku said, a small smile forming on his lips.

as they made their way into the jedi training arena, where the jedi master Anoon Bondara stood, teaching the younglings the basic motions of Form I:Shii-Cho “Again!” the younglings clumsily repeated the motions. “Again!”

“Master Anoon, may we please borrow the training area for a moment?” The battlemaster eyed Dooku, Master Anoon was known as one of the most powerful and knowledgeable lightsaber duelist of the order, and would always be the first person to try and get two stressed out individuals to sort out their differences on the dueling mat, but even he felt that pitting a master against a padawan was something usually reserved for the sith. “Are you sure Dooku?” The bearded man only nodded politely. “Very well, students clear the training mat” the younglings quickly left the training area, some whined, others were grateful that the session was over.

“Come, young one, show me your skill with the double blade” Dooku calmly drew his curved lightsaber and entered his favored battle stance. Sakali was much more aggressive, holding her old masters lightsaber, she quickly ignited the green blade and charged at the Makashi master, Dooku had no problem parrying and blocking her awkward strikes, she was obviously not comfortable wielding a single hilt, as she rained down a barrage of strikes at him, Dooku effortlessly blocked her strikes, Sakali had begun to get irritated the count her attacks began to get more ferocious and at the same time careless. Such is the way of Juyo, I did not think you would allow your padawan to learn such a form old friend, it would seem I may have misjudged you Dooku quickly parried one of Sakali’s incoming strikes and disarmed the young padawan he stretched his arm outward at the young echani and used the force to gently – but forcefully, push the echani girl away. “You’re unfocused, your grip on your blade is too tight, here” Dooku grabbed one of the youngling’s training sabers and tossed it to Sakali. “Now, come at me!”

Sakali obliged, however this time her plan of attack was different, like the first time, she charged at Dooku, however this time instead of recklessly striking at him, she jumped behind him and strike at his exposed back with both her lightsabers, her blow, however was met with an azure blade. What? How? “You are too predictable padawan, I had thought the echani were masters of melee combat” a smug smile slowly formed on Dooku’s face, as Sakali strained herself trying to gain the edge over their lock, she knew the jedi was far superior to her in all aspects. However she had one last trick up her sleeve, using the force, Sakaili enhanced her speed and brought down a hail of strikes down onto to dooku, she moved faster than any jedi padawan should be able to, her strikes quickly grew more precise and ferocious than the last, Dooku was barely able to dodge the strikes in time. Impressive, I did not think she would use my own form against me
“You are impressive Padawan Surr, your master taught you well” Dooku said as he back flipped onto his original starting position and shut his lightsaber off. “Were it not for Qui-gon, I would have taken you as my apprentice, but I fear I most give you up to another master, a shame really.”

Sakali looked down to the ground, her silver eyes remained shut, tears streaming down to her cheeks, Dooku knew that her master dying hurt her more than anything else. "I am sorry my dear" Dooku grabbed the echani girl and held her in a comforting embrace. " Everything will be fine" he assured her, Sakali continued to sob on Dooku's robes, soaking the soft fabric in her heartbroken tears. "He was my friend!" Anoon was about to reprimand Dooku for comforting the young girl, as that would make her become too attached him, but a quick glance from dooku shut the jedi master up, Anoon knew better than to argue with Dooku, the batllemaster quickly ushered the younglings out of the training arena. She should be able to grieve, she deserves that much. Dooku held the sobbing jedi for hours, until courusant's sun had set and the entire academy was engulfed in darkness. "Come my dear, lets get you to your quarters" Dooku gently shook her. no response, he shook again, this time he received a response, in the form of a snore. smiling dooku lifted the young jedi of her feat and carried her to her chambers, as he opened the door he couldn't help but smile, her room was filled with old echani poems, scrolls displaying echani martial arts, an ancient quarter-staff. Her coulture  one thing stood out above all of her personal items, a small picture frame that showed her and her master celebrating with a small band of people, Dooku's eyebrows narrowed. This mission was a mistake, forgive me for causing you so much pain little one.

Last edited by Fated Xtasy on Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Last Acolyte Chapter 1   The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:57 am

The text is black, as is the back round
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Last Acolyte Chapter 1   The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:11 am

This is excellent, you nailed all the jedis personalities to a T. I couldn't help but reading all of Dookus lines in his voice. The sparring session was also well done and I felt the emotion. Overall very well done
Back to top Go down
Fated Xtasy

PostSubject: Re: The Last Acolyte Chapter 1   The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

WildBantha88 wrote:
This is excellent, you nailed all the jedis personalities to a T. I couldn't help but reading all of Dookus lines in his voice. The sparring session was also well done and I felt the emotion. Overall very well done
Thanks, I tried to keep, them all in character, Sifo-Dyas was a hard one considering we don't know that much about his personality, I would assume that he was a calm and reserved if not wise-cracking jedi master. as for the black background and text I honestly don't know what happened i'll try to fix. I really appreciate you still reading it, it means a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: The Last Acolyte Chapter 1   The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:02 pm

No problem man, you read mine the least I can do is return the favor, reading it was easy I just highlighted the whole story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Acolyte Chapter 1   The Last Acolyte Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Acolyte Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1