The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2   Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 pm

The Emperor was sitting upon his throne on Dromund Kaas. He sensed that the so called "Hero of Tython" had broken free from his steel grip. Lord Scourge had betrayed him as Emperor's Wrath, forcing him to appoint a new, more powerful executioner. It mattered not, however, as the Emperor's plan was coming to fruition too soon to be stopped. There was one name that hung on the edge of his mind: Revan. He knew Revan was plotting to destroy him, an endless war between the pawn and the mastermind. He feared that Revan would muster a force significant enough to make his plan crumble. At this point, Revan was his most significant opponent in this game of dejarik. The Emperor heard the doors to his throne room swing open, and he saw Darth Baras slowly walking towards him. He sensed fear in Baras, yet also an eerie confidence.

"Speak Lord Baras, or forever hold your silence," Dictated the Emperor, his tone nearing the point of monotony.

"My Lord Emperor, I have devised an excellent plan that would assuredly increase your power and reach. On the planet Voss, there is an ancient labyrinth that holds an immensely powerful spirit. If you were to control this being, your power would be limitless. Not that it isn't already, of course."

"What you say interests me Baras. But before I do this, I must turn a Voss into a conduit of my power."

"Precisely. And I already have such a being in my possession." On that note, A voss walked into the throne room, with orange eyes and blue skin. The unique being was clad in the robes of a shaman, powerful enough to contain the Emperor's unprecedented strength. The Emperor quickly dominated the Voss's mind and soul, leaving just enough power in his true body to keep it alive.

"We shall depart immediately," decreed the Emperor. They boarded a shuttle that was beside Kaas Citadel, and departed to Voss. The pilots of the shuttle were turned into simpering cowards in the presence of the Emperor, his mere being a nexus of force energy. Nothing could describe what Baras sensed of his dark master. After they arrived on Voss, a group of the species ran towards the Emperor and Baras.

"What is your business here?" Inquired the Voss.

"It is irrelevant to you," began the Emperor, "Be silent. Soon, all life shall die." Baras didn't know nor care of what the Emperor meant in his statement. It did, however, cause the Voss to quickly step aside and let the duo pass. "It is good that you know your place," acknowledged the Emperor.

"Indeed they do," noted Baras. As they approached the labyrinth, Vitiate could sense incredible dark side power stored within. While they strutted through this relic of evil, they saw many corrupted Gormak and Voss in the area, foolishly trying to destroy the Emperor. But in turn, the Emperor obliterated them, effortlessly destroying their pathetic existence. When they finally reached the epicenter, the Emperor sensed a voice, one he hadn't heard before.

"Sel Makor senses you! Will destroy you!"

"No, it is I who will bind you," declared the Emperor.

"I am sorry, my Lord Emperor, but it seems you have been outwitted," chuckled Baras. "You will be forever trapped here, in an eternal war with the ancient being threatening the life of this planet." The doors to the room closed shut, and the Emperor was left alone. He knew that he would not be able to escape on his own.

"My hands, I call you." stated the Emperor. "Bring me my Wrath."

Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2   Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:17 pm

very cool. Darth Baras is ganna get killed pretty badly
Back to top Go down

Revan Reborn Book 2 Part 2
Page 1 of 1