The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan Reborn: Book 2 Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Revan Reborn:  Book 2 Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Revan Reborn: Book 2 Part 1   Revan Reborn:  Book 2 Part 1 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:10 am

Revan could hear the voice of the Emperor surging through his mind, attempting to pry his secrets and memories from him.  he was able to resist the Emperor's mental probing, but he could still hear his voice in his head. 

"Your pathetic attempts to overthrow my rule are unheeded," spoke the Emperor.

"How are you in my mind?" replied Revan.

"My powers are beyond your limited imaginations.  You are a gnat in a cellar, feeding on the force, trying to comprise a significant thought--a thought of your true master."

"Get out of my head!  your corruption shall be ended!"

"It will not.  Not by your broken soul, at the very least."  At the utterance of those words, the Emperor's voice finally dissipated, leaving Revan gasping for air.  He wondered if the Emperor's words rang true, if he was simply an insignificant worm in this war, fighting for some meager taste of relevance.

"What happened!" shouted Veela.  Her loud voice woke Revan from his thought process, as he analyzed the room around him.  It was the room in which he felled Darth Xaress, Imperial banners near the entrance, a library of dark side tomes and artifacts encasing the borders of the room.  Revan gave a long, hard sigh before he responded.

"You need not worry.  Darth Xaress is beaten."

"You still don't look too good, even if you were caught in a scrap with a sith lord.  Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine," replied Revan, in a sore tone.  "Where is Balgren?  Have the sith been driven out?"

"Yes, they've all been killed.  Not one of them survived."  Her words made Revan flash back to the mandalorian wars.  How their bloodthristy conquest claimed the lives of many innocents.  Revan knew the sith weren't innocent, but the mandalorian's need for domination was all the same.  Revan and Veela exited the room to further explore the rest of the complex.  The walls were filthy, stained with sith blood no doubt, and bodies were being cleaned up and disposed of by the mandalorians.  Revan swiftly approached Balgren to receive a report.

"So...how many mandalorians died fighting the sith?"

"Only about twelve.  We caught them by surprise, and they were no match for our warrior's instincts," proudly replied Balgren.  Revan knew, "mandalorian instincts," all too well.

"Is there any technology here we can use to fight the Emperor?" questioned Revan.  There was a tense, eager look in his eyes.  Balgren was right to respond quickly and truthfully.

"Yes Revan," began Balgren.  Revan was surprised Balgren figured out his identity, "we have two Imperial transports built and ready."  Revan was astounded at the efficiency of the factory and its workers, and this news made him ecstatic.

"We'll be off within the week," declared Revan, a gleam in his eye.  "And I know just where we should depart to...
Back to top Go down

Revan Reborn: Book 2 Part 1
Page 1 of 1