The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan Reborn (Part 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Revan Reborn (Part 3) Empty
PostSubject: Revan Reborn (Part 3)   Revan Reborn (Part 3) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:21 pm

"We need to free this mandalorian clan from the shackles of the sith," Revan said, an obvious sense of urgency in his tone.

"I will lead you to them," Taegra started, hesitantly, "but be aware, the sith lord that overlords them, Darth Xaress, is a powerful force to be reckoned with."

"Trust me," Revan began assuredly, "I've fought worse."  He instantly thought of his battle with the Sith Emperor, and how horribly it went.  How he wished he would have planned it differently, if Scourge hadn't betrayed him, if the Emperor was slain.

If Meetra were still alive.

Revan wished she was still living.  She was more than a general to him, she was a student, a warrior.... and a friend.  He knew that with the help of the mandalorians, however, he'd have a chance to right his wrong.  "Take me to this clan," Revan stated, as silently and sulkily as his mind.

"As you wish," responded Taegra, taking up a dutiful tone. As she was leading Revan to the Mandalorian complex, many watchful eyes stared upon the duo, some in awe, and many in fear.  They walked in a calm disposition, for fear of drawing even more attention, specifically the attention of the sith.  When they'd arrived at the complex, Revan couldn't believe his eyes.  The complex was enormous, towering over the surrounding buildings.  He instantly wondered how many mandalorians- or sith were housed within.  Revan concealed Taegra and himself in the force to keep hidden. 

"Who's the leader of these mandalorians?" asked Revan.

"His name's Balgren, but I don't see him anywhere," replied Taegra.  Revan decided to use the force to probe the massive complex.  He sensed a vast multitude of sith lords, including Darth Xaress, and quickly calculated his options.  As he continued probing he sensed a flicker of the force in one of the prison cells, emanating an aura of the light side. 

"We need to go the the prison cells," declared Revan.

"Why?" questioned Taegra,  "I highly doubt that Balgren would be there."

"I beg to differ," concluded Revan.
Back to top Go down

Revan Reborn (Part 3)
Page 1 of 1