The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan Reborn (part 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Revan Reborn (part 4) Empty
PostSubject: Revan Reborn (part 4)   Revan Reborn (part 4) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Revan and Taegra silently approached the cells, as Revan reached out with the force to draw away any suspicion involving his presence.  When they finally reached the cells, Revan cursed under his breath, as he saw two sith guards patrolling the prison.  He called on the force to shut the doors, and he knew he'd have to do his work quick.  Still concealed, he lifted the sith into the air with the power of the force, and began to choke them with harsh power.  After a few seconds, Revan crushed their internal organs and snapped their necks.

"That looked like a power of the dark side!"  exclaimed Taegra.  "I thought you were a jedi."

"I have given up in simply following one spectrum of the force," explained Revan.  "It isn't simply light and dark, black and white.  There are many aspects of the force, and I have chosen to walk in the middle of its path."

"We've got more pressing matters on our hands," responded Taegra.  Revan revealed himself and took the key from the sith guard's corpse.  He used it to unlock Balgren's cell, and those of the other mandalorians.

"Why are you doing this?' asked Balgren.

"We're here to save you," replied Taegra, "and restore the honor of the mandalorians."

"Taegra, What are you planning?", asked Balgren,  "And who is this that travels with you?"

"Dont worry, i'll explain who my companion is later.  We plan to overthrow the sith regime plaguing this once-honorable mandalorian clan.  We will purge this complex until no sith remain!"

"It is no use," Balgren said despairingly, "Darth Xaress if far too powerful for us.  we will be made fodder."

"We'll see about that," replied Revan.  "You sorely underestimate my abilities-"

"No," Balgren interrupted, "It is you who underestimate her power.  She is said to have immense mastery over sith magics.  She will ruin you, break you, corrupt you."

"You have no idea what i've been through," declared Revan.  "The people I've fought, saved, destroyed, broken.  The civilizations i've brought down.  This Darth Xaress has no idea what's coming.  Find your honor Balgren, find your courage.  Find the strength to lead your mandalorians into the unknown, and victory will be found."

Balgren paused, then responded, "I will aid you in your quest.  How do you plan to free the rest of the clan?"

"First," Revan began, " I must confront Darth Xaress."
Back to top Go down

Revan Reborn (part 4)
Page 1 of 1