The Outcasts Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revan Reborn (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

Revan Reborn (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Revan Reborn (Part 2)   Revan Reborn (Part 2) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm

"Clan Ordo?  Do you know of your ancestor, Mandalore the Preserver?" Inquired Revan.

"Yes, he was the greatest of our clan!  Why do you ask?"  Replied Taegra.

"I've fought against and alongside him, in the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, respectively," revealed Revan. 

"How is that even possible?" Retorted Taegra.  She awaited his response, as if she was in a hypnotic lull.

"We first met in a Cantina on Taris, 300 years ago," Began Revan.  He told her the entire story, from beginning to end, from the murder of Davik all the way until his defeat at the hands of the Imperial Strike Team.  Minutes turned into hours as his tale went deeper and deeper, and Taegra kept being pulled in more and more.  As the tale met its close, Revan asked, "Are there more mandalorian clans?  They will be instrumental in my plans to defeat the Emperor."

"Yes," began Taegra, "but most still serve the sith.  There is a clan in this sector, but they work as bounty hunters for a powerful sith lord."

Then I ask you, Taegra," started Revan, "will you join me and preserve your ancestor's memory?  Will you help me defeat this galaxy's ultimate threat, and restore your Clan's honor?"

"Revan, you were once known as The Butcher," replied Taegra, "But in the eyes of Clan Ordo, you are Revan the Honorable.  Revan the Warrior. I say to you that I will pledge my honor, my allegiance, and the mandalorian clans to serve you, to retake this galaxy!"

These words both pleased yet worried Revan.  Her allegiance was what pleased him, but he knew the thirst of mandalorian conquest all too well.  What if they defeat the Emperor, only for the mandalorians to start conquering other worlds?  What if they become a threat to the republic?  These are questions Revan couln't answer until later.

Last edited by TheSkilledOne on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLaemOne
TheLaemOne

PostSubject: Re: Revan Reborn (Part 2)   Revan Reborn (Part 2) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 pm

crap double post
Back to top Go down
WildBantha88
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
WildBantha88

PostSubject: Re: Revan Reborn (Part 2)   Revan Reborn (Part 2) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:10 pm

very well done, your writing is better than mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revan Reborn (Part 2)   Revan Reborn (Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Revan Reborn (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1